Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.
Add this one to the definitely a cac list

This would never be a black man’s reaction

:mjpls:
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No - what makes you a problem is you are attempting to back up your wholesale generalizations of black people in a region with racist rhetoric rationale backed up by st’rmfront logic. Try again.

I’m from VA. So I know all about it.

I’ve also posted this video multiple times

I’ve made posts about The Reconstruction and how our advancement post civil war was basically traded away for votes in a presidential election.

so miss me with your bullshyt attempts to discredit me.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
the f word is also a slur. A derogatory remark towards the LGBTQ community.

The root of the criticism towards my posts, is because I’m focusing on the guys sexuality, yet here you are with the slurs. :mjlol:
I don’t give a fuk about sexuality. The issue here is RACISM- but keep digging that hole. The more that you talk the more desperate you seem to get as reflected by this last ditch reach right now.
:usure:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I’ve made posts about The Reconstruction and how our advancement post civil war was basically traded away for votes in a presidential election.

You discredit yourself. Where you are now is the sum total of your own decisions.

Look at the irony - the man that tells black people to be accountable for their actions is running from the responsibility of the consequences that he brought on himself. Brought down by your own words - now whose crying “victim”. This was your choice right??

:beli::sas2:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I don’t give a fuk about sexuality. The issue here is RACISM- but keep digging that hole. The more that you talk the more desperate you seem to get as reflected by this last ditch reach right now.
:usure:

desperate? You’re the one doing searches not me. I gave my opinion on the matter. It is what it is. I’m not gonna force someone to agree with me. I’m not going to belittle and demean someone just because we have a difference in opinion.

But I guess I’m too mature to stoop to that level at this point in time. What youngish did was sassy. Dishonorable. He got his come up but it means little in the grand scheme of things. Better that he kept it anonymous but he decide to put a face to it. And what did it change at the school? She don’t even go there anymore. The whole town is named after a confederate general for crying out loud.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how threads are moderated isn’t of my concern. Plenty of people here have complained about threads getting bushed.

it is what it is.
Most of us commenting on this thread haven’t been bushed or banned for making racially divisive threads and plea copping for racism. Were you or were you not banned/bushed for race baiting and low quality posting on prior occasions based off your profile??
:jbhmm::leostare:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Y'all playing devils advocate for a racist bc dude is a lil zesty is truly unhinged shyt :russ:

it ain’t even that. It’s like people defending what tekashi69 did because he was violated. I just don’t like petty individuals. Can’t be trusted. I wouldn’t trust him. It is what it is. And the sad part is white girl will bounce back. Her people will hold her down. And a month from now, this thread will be forgotten .

Unless @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC gets on her period again and starts doing her Coli googles again.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
desperate? You’re the one doing searches not me. I gave my opinion on the matter. It is what it is. I’m not gonna force someone to agree with me. I’m not going to belittle and demean someone just because we have a difference in opinion.

But I guess I’m too mature to stoop to that level at this point in time. What youngish did was sassy. Dishonorable. He got his come up but it means little in the grand scheme of things. Better that he kept it anonymous but he decide to put a face to it. And what did it change at the school? She don’t even go there anymore. The whole town is named after a confederate general for crying out loud.
Doing searches ?? Funny how it’s doing “searches” when the mods have told us to have factual evidence if we have issues with racist or suspect posters in order to back up what we talk in order for other posters and the admins to make their decisions. That’s what I do- I don’t arbitrarily make statements without disclosing information for people to analyze. IN doing so, I posted your quotes. I mean, it’s not like those aren’t your words. Did I make anything or post up lies??
:hubie:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Not a breh. He's a faq. And yes I don't really fukk with those type of folks whether they are black or not.

Plus as a hetrosexual black man, this is not something I would ever do. The whole lying in wait for years to spring something on someone is straight p*ssy. If you disrespect me with a racial slur, we settling it right then and there. No black man is waiting years to do some shyt like this. That's why I was surprised while reading the story until I got to the pictures and shyt finally made sense.
Stfu cac

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He’s made posts about the Reconstruction so ignore all of the other blatant racist pandering that he’s done in this thread, the fact that he’s been banned for racist history of pasts posts and uses the N-er word while defending a cac that uses the n-er word while subsequently shytting on the entire south with racist categorizations. He’ll leave his donation at the door and take a course in Comparative Justice and Racism followed by an essay on why using the N-ER word is bad.
:mjlol::deadrose: