Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
u keep quoting all facts. Police killing us is bigger. It’s generational. It’s political. The concept of the police and tactics used, was birthed from slave catchers.
That’s not what you said in your commentary - disingenuous asf.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Still waiting for you to point out the context in the other 10 quotes posted. And this thread:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/any...ebrates-black-history-month-is-a-c00n.396785/
:comeon:
You call black people c00ns for celebrating a national month of recognition but whites using the n—er word are of no concern.

Explain how “white people gave us black history month”

The only country that has a designated month in the middle of damn winter to "celebrate" black history.

Black people been on earth longer and has more contributions that will never get recognized due to lies and historical rape.

Black history month in America is nothing more than a cookie given to black people by whites. shyt is stupid (no diss coli... I see that plug in the banner:mjpls:)

I play people this every February

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black history in this country is stained with racism and death.

They had concentration camps for free slaves during the civil war. Jim Crow, kkk lynchings, racism in many forms. A lot of black history isn't even talked about dating back to ancient times. I don't need a month. The whole concept is dumb. I look at black present NOW and we occupy more prison cells than any other race, have the highest unemployment rate and have little to no impact on society other than sports and entertainment. People need to wake up.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-...black-wife-and-his-name-was-luke-ball.603879/

This forum would be throwing him in the bushes daily. Threads would have #bedwench tags and his sons would be ostracized. But because he's black, he can't do no wrong.

Lavar Ball is sticking it to the man

Luke Ball would be a culture vulture.

:dwillhuh::unimpressed:

@Ethnic Vagina Finder + @Swagnificent =
giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That’s not what you said in your commentary - disingenuous asf.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Still waiting for you to point out the context in the other 10 quotes posted. And this thread:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/any...ebrates-black-history-month-is-a-c00n.396785/
:comeon:
You call black people c00ns for celebrating a national month of recognition but whites using the n—er word are of no concern.

Explain how “white people gave us black history month”

Um, yeah. Black History Month is a bogus token gesture. It was first called Negro History Week. Then WE started it again on our own. And it was 2 months (Jan - Feb), not 1. And eventually white people decided to participate.

I would rather have reparations than a token month.

Again, another failed attempt to discredit me.

I’m surprised you haven’t found my thread ripping the congressional black caucus. I can post that too.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh my bad - Let me post the context

Escape or Death was the other option.

A lot of slaves chose to escape. Nat Turner chose to fight and died for it, but he wasn't alone.

Some slaves chose to die in the atlantic ocean than come here. Some slaves refused to work and were killed.

People will argue how because slavery was legal, you didn't have a choice, but as an individual, everyone did.

The only ones I would give a pass to are the people who were born several generations into slavery and thus all they knew was being a slave. BUT again, slavery isn't natural. Eventually even people born into it knew it wasn't right. But because it's all they knew, the chose to embrace their predicament.

When people make statements without context, people choose to invent their own. In this instance, Kanye made a statement, but failed to articulate context. But educated negros no damn well, what he probably meant, but instead of helping him, they attacked him. A missed opportunity if you ask me.

exhibit 2465 of @Ethnic Vagina Finder ‘s Black Victim Blame Game with no Gains. @George's Dilemma this is who you supported in this thread?
:hhh::scust:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Oh my bad - Let me post the context

bruh, it’s documented that when slavery was abolished, some chose to stay on the plantation because that’s all they knew. Your mindset, your way of thinking is predictable. Everything you’ve posted was based on black empowerment.

And Biden was the lazy choice. The establishment choice. But somehow that makes me a cac. :russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bruh, it’s documented that when slavery was abolished, some chose to stay on the plantation because that’s all they knew. Your mindset, your way of thinking is predictable. Everything you’ve posted was based on black empowerment.

And Biden was the lazy choice. The establishment choice. But somehow that makes me a cac. :russ:
I’m not a “bruh” you capping cac faggit

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

No - what makes you a problem is you are attempting to back up your wholesale generalizations of black people in a region with racist rhetoric rationale backed up by st’rmfront logic. Try again

What were the reasons why they “chose” to stay on the plantations?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

And yet both of those threads had you locked in the bushes so what was so empowering about your classification??
:jbhmm: