Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Stringer Cochran - whats your take on this?? I find it highly offensive.

:francis::mjtf:
That’s the same dude that is doing the most racist defending in this thread. I’m shocked.
:unimpressed:

That’s bc he sees the black kid as the n- er word while making the white girl the Victim -

Especially since he so freely uses the word himself, multiple times.
:patrice:
He has a tendency to victim blame.

What was the context behind those threads?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
@Ethnic Vagina Finder Let me holla at you for a sec. since you like defending white racists so much, explain this to the room.
:jbhmm:

this is disturbing @HARLEM AL @HarlemHottie @Wild self @Pseudonym @Rawtid @skeetsinternal @Stringer Cochran @Hennessypapi @Dave24@thekingsmen @BmoreGorilla
Dude likes using the n-er word and making statements like this. ^^

So telling black women to love their all natural hair is disturbing to you :mjlol:

Everything I said was #facts

Black men and women have procreated specifically with other races because of how they wanted their kids to turn out.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The threads are right there you c00n bytch. The burden of explanation is on you fukboi. While you’re at it should we as black people assume the context is that it doesn’t matter if black men have mental health issues since they’re being locked up at a higher rate anyway.
Hard to commit suicide when more black people are locked up percentage wise than any other race. :mjpls:

indeed “:mjpls::patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let’s see - you received a low quality post tag for this. Clearly you have a history of using the n_er word and making disparaging statements about black people in defense of white people. while acting like you haven’t been racially derogatory in your comments. Fuk your context.
4 guns against 1. :mjpls: and if they're white, in a black neighborhood, i'm thinking cops.

I don't know how i would've played it though :manny: But I know I wouldn't put wifey in that situation by moving reckless and catching warrants in the first place.

I'm looking at the situation as she died behind his bullshyt. :manny:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...f-breonna-taylor.806488/page-29#post-39210339

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can you inform us about the concept of you defending racist white police officers?? Not only di you defend racists but have a post thread habit of using the n-er word and justifying state sanctioned race murderers - explain the concept??
:patrice::jbhmm:

It's an example of cops not giving a fukk. White cops killing white people for no reason.

Some cops just want to shoot. They don't care who or what they're shooting.

And yes there are a ton of racist as cops, but the problem is bigger than that.

A cop who kills indiscriminately is just as bad or even worse.

And again, police departments have cultivated this mentality by militarizing their units on some call of duty shyt.

And the same thing happens in the military, when soldiers kill unarmed civilians. This has been a problem for decades.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shoulda waited till she wasted almost four years of her life at college and was about to graduate :russ:
Nah- that white girl not making the university cheerleading team and cut from her high school squad is social suicide to her.

Dudes giving a pass to racist white bytches will never not be pathetic.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
So when this girl was younger she used racial slurs unchecked and continued to live a carefree existence oblivious to the fact that when most people exhibit some form of wrongdoing they face some form of consequences, she never did and now all of a sudden when she is about to embark on the next chapter of her life and pursue a higher education that opportunity is taken away from her in an instant??? Well, theres really only one thing I can say about that...
giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Can you inform us about the concept of you defending racist white police officers?? Not only di you defend racists but have a post thread habit of using the n-er word and justifying state sanctioned race murderers - explain the concept??
:patrice::jbhmm:

u keep quoting all facts. Police killing us is bigger. It’s generational. It’s political. The concept of the police and tactics used, was birthed from slave catchers.