Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cliff notes before we get the Net train goin for postin that long ass chatty patty video

:ufdup:
Breakfast club length ass video:mjlol:
Where y'all find these cornballs from
Bruh I thought the same thing wtf is this guy:yeshrug:
Why are they posting videos about a breakup?:gucci:

Who gives a flying fukk?:childplease:

People break up everyday b. :stopitslime:
Post about everything in the other thread nikkas snitching on themselves tagging husbands:what:

The simp is still in him. He's like the bytch in the relationship. Even in the break up he's like a bytch. Not everything is equal in life and it never will be.you can always choose to stay or go. Also it doesn't matter how many women he cut off to be with her.

So many things wrong with this video but too lazy to type. But bottom line is that she was like the man and he was like the woman. Yes he bushed her but we can all tell these bytch tendencies are still in him so unfortunately i expect more troubles ahead for him...
This whole post
200.gif

yall nikkas got to stop with this simp shyt nikka liked the girl and she was playing games........................... stop acting like yall stone-cold don't fall for games and shyt.... yall looking shaky in the light with all the fronting
:comeon:

nikka got blue hair. You already know what time it is. :stopitslime:
Only bytches have blue hair:martin:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is true, I live in the same area as the chick in OP and I see badder all the time.

Anyone saying otherwise hasn't lived in la.

Hell I used to live in the same complex as ig thot aka Antonio browns jump off aka Jenna frumes, :yeshrug:

n1ggas in general just dont know how many bad bytches there are in the world... yall gas up this chick w/ 100k followers, i guarantee u go on college campus right now, usc, ucla and see chicks on her level

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I have no sympathy after reading the responses.

Yes you should find a partner you're attracted too but people be WILLING to go through too much just because a person looks good.

And let's be honest most of you nikkas in this thread talking that HOH shyt probably would be chasing shawty like a lapdog with ya tongue out. Probably trying to buy her affection because she's "pretty" :mjlol:

Men and women will continue to be in positions of stupidity because neither sex thinks.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I have no sympathy after reading the responses.

Yes you should find a partner you're attracted too but people be WILLING to go through too much just because a person looks good.

And let's be honest most of you nikkas in this thread talking that HOH shyt probably would be chasing shawty like a lapdog with ya tongue out. Probably trying to buy her affection because she's "pretty" :mjlol:

Men and women will continue to be in positions of stupidity because neither sex thinks.
Only thing these nikkas hard on is they keyboard when they typing up bullshyt :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
n1ggas in general just dont know how many bad bytches there are in the world... yall gas up this chick w/ 100k followers, i guarantee u go on college campus right now, usc, ucla and see chicks on her level

I've been to SoCal multiple times. Beautiful women but you LA nikkas are ODing and selling dreams.

A college campus is not a measuring stick of the attractiveness of the general population of a city lol.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these nikkas ain't even smashing or have women like that in their circles, that's why their minds are blown at a chick that's an 8/10

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He has blue hair.

Who's could ever live you nikka

Trying to look like a rebel but bashful n candy coated inside

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I'm surprised he was dating a Black girl and a dark skin one at that. I was almost certain that he was a c00n. In all of his comedy vlogs (where he would go up to a girl and ask her out) they were always White, Latino or Asian. Like 99 percent of the time. I would be watching the video hoping he would go up to a bad Black chick standing nearby and instead he would see them and b line for some homely, below average White/Latina or Asian girl standing next to her.