Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
LA nikkas ......you seen them stats so why was you hoping:mjpls:

Idk why but this new blue hair def adds to the c00ning image. I'm sure he only dated this girl (for a brief time) because she has a large following on Ig and he thought he got himself into the game fukking Ig 'models'. lol

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Bc she's a Black brown skin girl. Yall c00ns are working overtime trying to fit in with the rich LA Cacs.

Last time I checked im married to black women

Last time I checked my ex who could of Been miss universe she was darkskin

Last time I checked, my mother is brown skin, growing up, I can count on one hand how many women I've seen as pretty as my mother.

So no I'm not a c00n.
I lived in LA 2 years and comment is fact.
My step daughter darkskin, and prettier then her and she's from LA too.

Fail...

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I'm surprised he was dating a Black girl and a dark skin one at that. I was almost certain that he was a c00n. In all of his comedy vlogs (where he would go up to a girl and ask her out) they were always White, Latino or Asian. Like 99 percent of the time. I would be watching the video hoping he would go up to a bad Black chick standing nearby and instead he would see them and b line for some homely, below average White/Latina or Asian girl standing next to her.
U tryna call him @stomachlines :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Last time I checked im married to black women

Last time I checked my ex who could of Been miss universe she was darkskin

Last time I checked, my mother is brown skin, growing up, I can count on one hand how many women I've seen as pretty as my mother.

So no I'm not a c00n.
I lived in LA 2 years and comment is fact.
My step daughter darkskin, and prettier then her and she's from LA too.

Fail...
Last time I checked I slept with a bbw
But does that mean I love BBW ?
What's your point ?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Why can't she be a regular woman? Why does she have to be Miss Universe? Overcompensating. Bye!

Because she could have....
I would post a picture of her, but she is happily married and that would disrespectful.

You just got owned when you tried to attack me by calling me a c00n, but I'm married to a black women. :francis:

So you tried to respond with your weak "miss universe" rebuttal which had nothing to do with main statement....take your L