Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
tbh, all the young YouTube nikkas moved to or are moving to LA so they can link up with each other and do the vlog channels. Vlog channels are "safe" and YouTube doesn't demonetize them unless you're doing sexual pranks and shyt.
Yeah I've noticed the same thing with cats moving to LA also

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh, all the young YouTube nikkas moved to or are moving to LA so they can link up with each other and do the vlog channels. Vlog channels are "safe" and YouTube doesn't demonetize them unless you're doing sexual pranks and shyt.

LA tax + Cali tax + whatever YouTube percentage they take out... are they all really making money like that? :ohhh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
LA tax + Cali tax + whatever YouTube percentage they take out... are they all really making money like that? :ohhh:
I know pontiac is 20 and has a BMW I8 and a nice apartment and hella jewelry. He has one YT challenge with 1 mil + subs and 200k views on average. His new vlog channel has 500k subs and 100k views while uploading twice a day. These nikkas chasing a check. I don't know if YT takes a percentage though.