Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t
i feel like he had an issue with the girl and instead of either telling her straight up what he wants from her or breaking up with her, he wanted to create situations where he could be right and she's wrong to justify his anger. Instead of trying to figure out why she doesn't want to spend as much time with him as before or break up, he would rather be passive aggressive. Add in a stupid selfish female and you get this.
Thanks bruh bruh for breaking it down and no one having to result in name calling... I understand it and ur right... he should have went with the follow and let things come through slowly.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Now I know why he hangs out with DDG. They both simps :mjlol:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t

Thanks bruh bruh for breaking it down and no one having to result in name calling... I understand it and ur right... he should have went with the follow and let things come through slowly.
:salute: everone has there own way of looking at things. Like you said we can all exchange ideas without being hostile to each other

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
fukk man, I can't even look at pretty black females no more...nothing but bitterness and vitriol...fukkin triflin hoes...
fukk it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
because these nikkas put women on pedestals....thats why....

she take shyts just like you do....pretty women with nice bodies are a dime a dozen.....

what really sets them apart is HOW THEY TREAT YOU.....
facts. Just from being around "models" for my photography I don't even look at pretty girls in awe anymore. Some of they lives be sloppy as shyt.