Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The women in your family are beautiful and all but :mjpls:

I lived In LA, I go out there at least 3x a year because my wife is from there.

I'm comparing her to the other black women out I've seen in LA, she's a dime a dozen out there, the competition out their is :whew:

Go eat at Roscoe's on pico on a Saturday around 3pm and you'll see what I'm talking about.

My statement had nothing to do with white women cause I never check for them, strictly comparing to other black women from LA.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I lived I LA, I go out there at least 3x a year because my wife is from there.

I'm comparing her to the other black women out I've seen in LA, she's a dime a dozen out there, the competition out their is :whew:

Go eat at Roscoe's on pico on a Saturday around 3pm and you'll see what I'm talking about.

My statement had nothing to do with white women cause I never check for them, strictly comparing to other black women from LA.

From what I've seen from visiting....the Black women in LA aren't as bad as the women here in the A or Houston or the DMV or even Uptown NYC and she wouldn't be average in the A :pachaha:But its all subjective, so I'll agree to disagree :hubie:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Real nikka shyt but they ain't ready to hear this tho :sas2:

You can hear it in breh's voice - the bytch is still in him :yeshrug:He doesn't yet understand the transaction-aspect of relationships - only time will tell if he changes his mentality:ld:
So please enlighten us on the transaction/aspect on relationships
:francis:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Because she could have....
I would post a picture of her, but she is happily married and that would disrespectful.

You just got owned when you tried to attack me by calling me a c00n, but I'm married to a black women. :francis:

So you tried to respond with your weak "miss universe" rebuttal which had nothing to do with main statement....take your L

You can still be a c00n and in a relationship with a Black woman. Your views about the dark skin woman in question and your reply is why I called you a self hating c00n. Dat way ->

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
From what I've seen from visiting....the Black women in LA aren't as bad as the women here in the A or Houston or the DMV or even Uptown NYC and she wouldn't be average in the A :pachaha:But its all subjective, so I'll agree to disagree :hubie:

Mid 2000's I spent a summer Houston, the clubs were crackin on a Wednesday night!
I remember Allen Iverson threw a birthday party on there..:wow:

The girls at the galleria...:whoo:

The girls at the waffle house.:banderas:

But even LA has them beat..

Next time your out in LA

Go to foxhills mall Inglewood
Go to roscoe's off Pico
Then go to "the groove" Off la brea........trust me, I just don't think you were in right area's.

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
A week ago this nikka made a video saying they weren't together in a relationship, just talking. A week later he got a video up saying they broke up. I smell a FWB package or just friends kickin it. How you gonna break up with a female that wasn't dating you in the 1st place. :gucci:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You can still be a c00n and in a relationship with a Black woman. Your views about the dark skin woman in question and your reply is why I called you a self hating c00n. Dat way ->

You don't know my views about darkskin black women all you know is the statement I made about the girl being discussed by the op.

I'm married to a black women + 3 black daughters, not just a relationship, anybody can have a "relationship"
I've never dated out of my race...meaning=I've only dated black women !!

And I 1000% stand by my comment, compared to other black women in Los Angeles is just average, it's the truth

So let's get this correct
Your version of a c00n is:
Someone who is married to black women and has all black daughters
Someone who has never dated out of there race
But because they disagree with you regarding black Beauty standards there a "c00n":mindblown:

:mjlol: Your Actually making yourself sound crazy by your comments but by all means carry on..:manny: