Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She a typical young chick.....to all my good brehs out there lookin for sanity and serenity in any of these young chicks they dealing with (especially on IG), yea good luck with that:francis:

These girls, especially today are more insecure than ever......some dating just to be able to say it on the gram and amongst friends. Their is no stability in these females today til after about 26 years of age.....by then they've realized most of the shyt people caring about is hype and so are their corny pipe dreams, are more serious and career minded and seriously looking for a real cat to chill out wit. Anything 25 and younger is a crap shoot. Sorry to say it, but ya gotta be slight HOH in that young demographic of women (18-24):yeshrug:

She look dizzy:mjlol:......and he finally realized:mjgrin:

Last edited:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Why is his hair blue? :dahell:

full

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
She is a extremely beautiful chick. I saw the video before she took it down. She claimed she tried to give him a chance but he was coming on too strong. I wonder why?:francis:

Twirling her hair and talking in that Valley girl/baby/ghetto talk.
Y'all young brehs got your hands full with that one:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think about it like that so in other words he did go after what he want and he was to passive
i feel like he had an issue with the girl and instead of either telling her straight up what he wants from her or breaking up with her, he wanted to create situations where he could be right and she's wrong to justify his anger. Instead of trying to figure out why she doesn't want to spend as much time with him as before or break up, he would rather be passive aggressive. Add in a stupid selfish female and you get this.