Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So many things wrong, everything from putting this shyt online along with drawn out explanation, if its over then it over. He putting in more effort than her, did the question come up if she even wanted to be in a relationship? The communication issues was the start of everything falling apart eventually, without that there is nothing. Can't say I haven't been in his position with a female, but there comes a time where you need to have the "what are we" conversation, if its friends or FWB, then that is what it is and keep it moving. She wasn't ready and he was. She already on her Twitter explaining stuff to an audience that should have been told to him. He'll live and learn from that mess hopefully.

Had an OG tell me a long time ago, you have to take note when you see red flags when you start feeling a female, those could turn from crumbs to bricks real quick.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas got to stop with this simp shyt nikka liked the girl and she was playing games........................... stop acting like yall stone-cold don't fall for games and shyt.... yall looking shaky in the light with all the fronting
its not about being stone cold. Its about being real with yourself. Yes she was playing games. But guy was playing himself. Dude was waiting on the girl to text him to test her and he said he waited 3 or 4 days and then told her that's proof she doesn't care about him. There is a middle between stone cold and moist. Imagine everytime you text your girl she always moody because she feels you don't text her enough. That type of energy would get annoying quick to the point where you feel like texting her even less. I think it's even worse for a female to deal with a male like that cause a male acting like that makes him look feminine and even less attractive to her.

Don't even mean to cape for these hoes cause i can tell she's on that bs too. But at the end of the day, a bytch will act like a bytch. Doesn't excuse his own moistness

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not about being stone cold. Its about being real with yourself. Yes she was playing games. But guy was playing himself. Dude was waiting on the girl to text him to test her and he said he waited 3 or 4 days and then told her that's proof she doesn't care about him. There is a middle between stone cold and moist. Imagine everytime you text your girl she always moody because she feels you don't text her enough. That type of energy would get annoying quick to the point where you feel like texting her even less. I think it's even worse for a female to deal with a male like that cause a male acting like that makes him look feminine and even less attractive to her.

Don't even mean to cape for these hoes cause i can tell she's on that bs too. But at the end of the day, a bytch will act like a bytch. Doesn't excuse his own moistness
I didn't think about it like that so in other words he did go after what he want and he was to passive

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
We're making videos to tell people why we broke up with someone?

giphy.gif

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:francis:I think nikkas r attracted to IG joints solely off followers or something.

There are Lot of bad chicks who could be instathots but just be chilling. Have their IG on private, only follow people they know.

Only interact with people they know.

I know alot so i never really felt the need to want to link up with random joints.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Ole girl is originally from Houston. Surprised to see her in LA :leon: