Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The fukking prophecy lied :wow: :russ:

she secured the bag within a year and his lonely ass ain't cheating on nothing all he does is pod in his home and play video games between practicing hoop with his kids

Finessed!

@Gloxina start the YouTube page :ohlawd:
My g, someone on here keeps telling me to do it, but my family would disown me.

I may have to do a lil faceless thing or something tho because the grift is too strong :ohlawd:

lib123

All Star
Daps
That’s not the point. If they sign the marriage license :umad:
Lol that’s what I’m saying you don’t think there will be drama before they even get to that point? They’ve only known each other for 6 months and have had public arguments on YouTube lives.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My g, someone on here keeps telling me to do it, but my family would disown me.

I may have to do a lil faceless thing or something tho because the grift is too strong :ohlawd:
everyone's family fronts of them until that first visit to the new crib :wow: don't let you send them a christmas gift of a brand they can't pronounce

her whole family bouta pull up to gil crib :russ:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Live look at her incel followers:

08-you-betrayed-me.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No access to money before the marriage thru divorce

This really might be love for her
he's currently working on a pod and she knows exactly how much he's making, she's been in a few of them as well

100% getting a slice of that podcast if for some reason things don't work out and she got a higher paying job out of this situation on top of that

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
he's currently working on a pod and she knows exactly how much he's making, she's been in a few of them as well

100% getting a slice of that podcast if for some reason things don't work out and she got a higher paying job out of this situation on top of that
:wow:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Damn I was wrong. I thought a woman in her late 30s with a shotgun tattoo on her leg doing struggle streams would be Amanda seals status.

You just have to find the rich version of whatever water level you are at. She did and sealed the deal.

Let's see if they get married first.

stave

Superstar
Daps
They got engaged. :wow:

She will be on one of the next seasons of Basketball Wives. This gotta be a play by both of them.

And where did y'all figure out she was 40 :wtf: I thought she was in her 30s too.

I don't think Gil is that stupid and I know Melli is playing a character. I think this is a mutually beneficial arrangement. She already said she fukks rich guys and Gil likes fukkin good looking women. This isn't actual love with expectations lol

If Gil is that stupid then :hubie: