Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
She will be on one of the next seasons of Basketball Wives. This gotta be a play by both of them.

And where did y'all figure out she was 40 :wtf: I thought she was in her 30s too.

I don't think Gil is that stupid and I know Melli is playing a character. I think this is a mutually beneficial arrangement. She already said she fukks rich guys and Gil likes fukkin good looking women. This isn't actual love with expectations lol

If Gil is that stupid then :hubie:

Shouldn't this be all marriages and relationships?

lib123

All Star
Daps
She will be on one of the next seasons of Basketball Wives. This gotta be a play by both of them.

And where did y'all figure out she was 40 :wtf: I thought she was in her 30s too.

I don't think Gil is that stupid and I know Melli is playing a character. I think this is a mutually beneficial arrangement. She already said she fukks rich guys and Gil likes fukkin good looking women. This isn't actual love with expectations lol

FYI Melli is 6ft and 40 yrs old.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh Simped hard as hell just to get on a date with shorty when there’s a dozen hers in LA and younger at that.

He dropped hella superchats and was begging to take her out for months.

But he’s wasting her time.. shorty around her late 30s.. he not gonna wife her or give her any kids.

She gonna end up 45 with no husband, no kids, no family.

If LA ain’t got men who wanna settle down, move.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

When she say she fukks rich guys?

She said her body count was in the 30s like 2 years ago on video

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh Simped hard as hell just to get on a date with shorty when there’s a dozen hers in LA and younger at that.

He dropped hella superchats and was begging to take her out for months.

But he’s wasting her time.. shorty around her late 30s.. he not gonna wife her or give her any kids.

She gonna end up 45 with no husband, no kids, no family.

If LA ain’t got men who wanna settle down, move.
Breh, you sound like a hater. :russ: You a cool poster but just saying lol.

lib123

All Star
Daps
When she say she fukks rich guys?

She said her body count was in the 30s like 2 years ago on video

Yeah on an interview a year or two ago with Rich & Unemployed she said she had taken a break from dating because most of the dudes she was dealing with were broke and she had to pay for dates.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah on an interview a year or two ago with Rich & Unemployed she said she had taken a break from dating because most of the dudes she was dealing with were broke and she had to pay for dates.
Hell she be paying for the dates with Gilbert. I guess it was more of an investment thought than a kind gesture. Her investment definitely paid off.