Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying this to be an ass at all: they aren’t on a level playing field. He can literally upgrade everything about her life. I’m not saying that’s good; I'm just acknowledging that she doesn’t have much leverage.

Even if it bothers her she will deal until she has enough footing to move on.
Funny shyt is she is paying for their dates to show him she got her own money. And she using the money she got from selling nikkas dreams that women shouldn't care about how much a man makes. :russ:

200w.gif

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying this to be an ass at all: they aren’t on a level playing field. He can literally upgrade everything about her life. I’m not saying that’s good; I'm just acknowledging that she doesn’t have much leverage.

Even if it bothers her she will deal until she has enough footing to move on.

Once a woman gets even a taste of that lifestyle there’s no turning back. She’s not going anywhere short of Gilbert doing something extreme where she can’t turn the other way like underage girls or something.

She probably passes him the phone when his other chicks call. lol she’s not going back to struggle streams and YouTubing.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Funny shyt is she is paying for their dates to show him she got her own money. And she using the money she got from selling nikkas dreams that women shouldn't care about how much a man makes. :russ:

200w.gif
And then she’ll end up getting money from him and the goal will have been achieved :blessed:

Talk about motivation. Smh
After the cookouts I’m having nothing but fruit and salads everyday until the first day of summer.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This the grapefruit show bytch right?

It was obvious she was playing those manosphere lames...
And agent 0 gon play her pushin 40 still not married ass to...:mjlol:
Of course he is, but that isn’t the point. Just being associated with him has raised her profile. If she’s smart she’ll shift and start moving in a different direction with her social media channel(s). She can move in better circles and meet other people if she plays this properly.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And then she’ll end up getting money from him and the goal will have been achieved :blessed:

Talk about motivation. Smh
After the cookouts I’m having nothing but fruit and salads everyday until the first day of summer.
Thats the game she playing but Gil ain't the one. She prolly will get some clout but I don't see him breaking bread on her. This the same dude who super rich and fought tooth and nail to pay 10k in child support. For 5 kids at that.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Of course he is, but that isn’t the point. Just being associated with him has raised her profile. If she’s smart she’ll shift and start moving in a different direction with her social media channel(s). She can move in better circles and meet other people if she plays this properly.
You do know Gilbert is a D list baller right? When's the last time he played in the L?

Only thing he going to leave her with is 40 year old single mother status...Gilbert Arenas baby momma number 7... :heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You do know Gilbert is a D list baller right? When's the last time he played in the L?

Only thing he going to leave her with is 40 year old single mother status...Gilbert Arenas baby momma number 7... :heh:
D List baller? Dude is probably worth nearly 50 million