Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Yea, you were wrong and so does million of red pill males think the same. In the real world, a very fine woman, no matter the age, never struggles to get pick up by men with money. Outside of the internet, we called it PRETTY GIRL PRIVILEGES

Everything isn’t a red pill thought.
:skip:

But from my experience most women who haven’t got it together by 35 usually don’t get it unless they drastically change their options.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah I’m just speaking facts.

You’re a former nba player, worth millions, you’re a household name.. and you simping and tricking just to be able to take a shorty out on a date?

I don’t respect that shyt. Simps and tricks fukk up the game for the rest of us and having these shorty’s heads big as hell. Some of these women out here feel like nikkas like Chris Brown and Drake need to chase or apply pressure

I still think he’s wasting her time but she chose him so that’s her problem :yeshrug::manny:

This ain't player.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yea, you were wrong and so does million of red pill males think the same. In the real world, a very fine woman, no matter the age, never struggles to get pick up by men with money. Outside of the internet, we called it PRETTY GIRL PRIVILEGES

A very fine woman never struggles to get men with money who want to smash, but getting those same men to commit is a different story. And struggle is relative. All other things fixed, that same fine woman will have more men with money willing to commit when she was 25 vs when she is 45.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All of this! Any woman associating with Gil I gotta bring guns into NBA locker rooms Arenas is a clucker. The biggest clucker of them all was Laura Govan to have 4 kids with his goofy ass

Sidenote- when the Washington Post has a lengthy write up about your relationship you know it was a clusterfukk. I wish I could find that article.

As far as this Mellie chick, I never got the hype. What was the point of her show anyway? Plus how can anyone stomach that voice

A lot of what she says was common sense to me. I felt like if women were listening to her for advice, they're either stupid or young

Her getting with Gil burst a lot of people's rose colored bubbles. Found out she was a foreign flag bird after all
We are men and anything unique sounds sexy to us

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas today are similar to all the nikkas from the 90s, 2000s who didn’t have social media and would complain to other non p*ssy getting nikkas that these broads only want dope dealers and nikkas driving fancy cars..

Look man.. too many of u nikkas are trying to hit homeruns( the real beautiful chicks) instead of just trying to hit the singles ( 3s and 4s) or doubles (5s and 6s) and sometimes the triples(8s ) and just be happy u getting something until u work your way up , if u even make it that far..

A lot of dudes will tell u and u can see for yourself the so call players be fukking homely looking chicks all the time for practice… u lonely nikkas need to stay with them homely chicks as well and work on them chicks looks to better themselves
Nothing wrong with doubles. The best women are adjustable sixes. They are sixes for the most part but jazzy it up and are IG fine at times. That's the best the market has to offer. Dimes always got too much competition. They are easy to corner due to lack of serious options but not to maintain due to high quality options. Give me an adjustable 6s. They still make beautiful children and they have a lot to offer. Melli could be an adjustable 6 but she likes being a 8 more.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If they are enganged for real you coud see it in the way he was around her that they had chemistry and she was smart enough and strong willed and independent enough to earn his respect.

So good for them.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All I know for sure is her manosphere YouTube career shyt is now officially over…Simps will still simp but her numbers dropping big…

lib123

All Star
Daps
Lol Melli is talking trash on her IG stories about people being skeptical.