Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nikkas are hurt because she never responded to their DMs when they was saying u are beautiful and i will treat u like queen:mjlol: dumb ass coli nikkas

Look at future with 11 kids

Gilbert has 4 kids

These broads would signed up for that anyday over u 6 certs fools,, because they want that Hollywood lifestyle and a chance to meet other stars , get floor tickets at knicks/lakers games and most importantly meet other people for business opportunities

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It’s dumb to think once a woman gets past a certain age, or even have kids, that they can’t get wifed up. It might not be the same dude they wanted in their 20s, but they can definitely find someone. Stop being fooled by those delusional broads who would call up Kevin Samuels.

lib123

All Star
Daps
damn she won
figured she'd get slutted out for a couple months then tossed to the side, this nikka Gil done proposed :dead:
He has to have a couple ten million left over after $160mil+ career earnings. She came up. She need to see if she can still have kids asap to lock that money in

He got a vasectomy.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you sound like a hater. :russ: You a cool poster but just saying lol.
Nah I’m just speaking facts.

You’re a former nba player, worth millions, you’re a household name.. and you simping and tricking just to be able to take a shorty out on a date?

I don’t respect that shyt. Simps and tricks fukk up the game for the rest of us and having these shorty’s heads big as hell. Some of these women out here feel like nikkas like Chris Brown and Drake need to chase or apply pressure

I still think he’s wasting her time but she chose him so that’s her problem :yeshrug::manny:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Damn I was wrong. I thought a woman in her late 30s with a shotgun tattoo on her leg doing struggle streams would be Amanda seals status.

You just have to find the rich version of whatever water level you are at. She did and sealed the deal.
Yea, you were wrong and so does million of red pill males think the same. In the real world, a very fine woman, no matter the age, never struggles to get pick up by men with money. Outside of the internet, we called it PRETTY GIRL PRIVILEGES

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yea, you were wrong and so does million of red pill males think the same. In the real world, a very fine woman, no matter the age, never struggles to get pick up by men with money. Outside of the internet, we called it PRETTY GIRL PRIVILEGES
These red pill nikkas literally live in their own little world. shyt is funny af. Lol.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That was always appareant to me that she was a sack chaser. She plays the down to earth role to get simp nikkas to support her. Dude in OP leared that the hard way and now he butt hurt.
I always thought any women doing this is just getting over on nikkas. It's just that they can stand nikkas enough to have a conversation with them but they all got their home run and boy once they hit that. They are GONE!