Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

lib123

All Star
Daps

Skip to 2:31:40
John Salley says “oh, congratulations, I heard you getting married soon.” :mjlol:

Lol Gil was like "WTF?" The only way Gil gets married is if he becomes a born-again Christian lol.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Skip to 2:31:40
John Salley says “oh, congratulations, I heard you getting married soon.” :mjlol:
:russ: @ Brandons reaction. Gil ass was flustered af. :dead: @ Gil wearing her bracelets, she got that nikka wide open. :russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

lib123

All Star
Daps
That was ALWAYS the end goal, to be snatched up by an athlete, rich baller dude, businessman etc.

She was just hustling the nerdy dudes, nice guys, dudes struggling with women etc. to make a living

That's a dumb goal tho because it's probably not gonna happen for her at 40. I'm an OG fan of Gil since the Wizards but nothing about Gil's past suggests he's ever going to be monogamous and given how he treated the mother of his 4 children and publicly trashes her, he lowkey doesn't respect women. He's very transparent about how he feels and it seems to derive from being abandoned by his mom. Melli seems cool personality wise and her best chance at long-term commitment (she's said she wants to get married) given her age is to try to get with a high-earning nerdy dude with somewhat of an edge.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's a dumb goal tho because it's probably not gonna happen for her at 40. I'm an OG fan of Gil since the Wizards but nothing about Gil's past suggests he's ever going to be monogamous and given how he treated the mother of his 4 children and publicly trashes her, he lowkey doesn't respect women. He's very transparent about how he feels and it seems to derive from being abandoned by his mom. Melli seems cool personality wise and her best chance at long-term commitment (she's said she wants to get married) given her age is to try to get with a high-earning nerdy dude with somewhat of an edge.
If she wanted that she wouldn’t be a social media personality, especially in this space :francis: She’s where she wants to be

lib123

All Star
Daps
If she wanted that she wouldn’t be a social media personality, especially in this space :francis: She’s where she wants to be
Idk about that. She’s mentioned that she enjoys the social media space because she makes good money but she’s also complained about how it’s hurt her dating prospects.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Idk about that. She’s mentioned that she enjoys the social media space because she makes good money but she’s also complained about how it’s hurt her dating prospects.

I met a dude at a party who told me he was interested in this one chick until he found out she was on that show the grapevine. And he lost all interest after that. lol

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Her eyes remind me Judge Doom. Keep expecting them to roll out her head.
T9KVzv.gif
I wish this she was Judge Doom so she could put your c00n/agent as straight into the dip:pacspit:
dip-burning.gif