Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish this she was Judge Doom so she could put your c00n/agent as straight into the dip:pacspit:
dip-burning.gif
0f40115a-4be8-48bf-b9a4-be2e0eea1aa7_text.gif

Let me guess you BillyHocean's boyfriend or Alt?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met a dude at a party who told me he was interested in this one chick until he found out she was on that show the grapevine. And he lost all interest after that. lol

Lmao they scrubbed all the episodes of the Grapevine from YT. I’m sure it was hurting many of their dating prospects.
I remember the main host, dark skin sista with massive titties :ohlawd:

If I was a celebrity breh, I would have slide in her DMs to smash a few times :heh:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's the harsh truth. A manchild like Gilbert will never wife her. Same shyt with Rick Ross' ex who thought she was different from the other hoes.

No woman worth a damn thinks a cat like Arenas is relationship material.
Of course

But who said she wants to get married? 90% of these women would trade the opportunity to marry a regular dude for the lifestyle with a baller. She no different

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Who dat he brining around Laura and his kids? Top right :russ:

arenas.jpg
:mjlol: :wow: :blessed:

If you think she isn’t motivating the rest of the chicks making those pandering channels in the manosphere :laff::laff:

This chick made it from obscurity to the Arenas family/group photos :banderas::banderas:

Just keep it tight and maintain a chill personality. You gon land somewhere :wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

If you think she isn’t motivating the rest of the chicks making those pandering channels in the manosphere :laff::laff:

This chick made it from obscurity to the Arenas family/group photos :banderas::banderas:

Just keep it tight and maintain a chill personality. You gon land somewhere :wow:
Biggest thing is she gonna have to accept that he gonna cheat. She seem like the type who will though

Daps

She's about to make that a new revenue stream: "Get my book: Des les Banileue a les Ballers. I'll show you how to generate engagement traffic to propel you to the strata you deserve to be in mes soeurs"... :blessed:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Biggest thing is she gonna have to accept that he gonna cheat. She seem like the type who will though
I’m not saying this to be an ass at all: they aren’t on a level playing field. He can literally upgrade everything about her life. I’m not saying that’s good; I'm just acknowledging that she doesn’t have much leverage.

Even if it bothers her she will deal until she has enough footing to move on.