Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Their kid going straight to the league still. Almost makes me wish they had different personalities.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their kid going straight to the league still. Almost makes me wish they had different personalities.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got himself snipped after getting his child support lowered

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If Gil smashed, it was probably recent. If you watch their past livestreams, he's constantly asking to spend the night over and she's always rejecting him, not even entertaining it. In this live from Easter (50 min mark) she goes off on him about not respecting women and says she hopes he finds someone.

Peep the video I posted on this page. They had a hotel room together, with ONE bed. Also Brandon Jennings slipped up on one of the videos and confirmed that they living together at the moment. So yeah lol

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Here’s the thing- and I’m not being rude- it doesn’t matter if you think she’s actually attractive.
Enough men do and the fell for the game and sent her money for years.

Now she’s in Gilbert Arenas’ bed.

She went from a random nobody to social media clout to Gilbert Arenas.

That’s all that matters.

Social climbed on the backs of lonely men during the pandemic and got to a famous athlete.

Talk about stepping your cookies up :wow:
Strong and powerful grift right there :wow:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Peep the video I posted on this page. They had a hotel room together, with ONE bed. Also Brandon Jennings slipped up on one of the videos and confirmed that they living together at the moment. So yeah lol

I think Melli still has her own place. Gil isn't dumb enough to let her move into his crib. But yeah she does seem to spend a lot of time at his house.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Skip to 2:31:40
John Salley says “oh, congratulations, I heard you getting married soon.” :mjlol: