Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a good person is not going to get you IG hoes, tricking will. The issue is nikkas want to wife whores and are angry because whores are doing what whores do. And then on the flip side Square chicks are now cosplaying as whores so their mental are all screwed up (thot on surface even if she not actually smashing for money and then still want to be wifed).

this is the glitch, the monkey wrench, the big conundrum that is collapsing everything

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious when that mirror gets turned around and they realize oh we're delusional too

:russ:

Some weren't paying attention because she was pandering and they wanted to fukk. If she wasn't attractive, they would've read the offense and figured out the play

Had they took a step back and realized her having the channel/show negates her being a good girl/above the fray. Oh she's different. How? She's doing the same thing the other internet girlies (they hate and scream heaux babble) are doing, getting in front of a camera and making content

That's like the women who fell for the Derrick Jaxon play. Anyone with sense knew his vibe was off. When they pulled that curtain back I fell out because no one is perfect especially not an internet mf. The fact that he still has fans/followers is insane

I'm still kind of on the fence with that, she's not ugly at all, but I think she knows how to play up on what's attractive about her. Alot of people tend to fall for light eye color, and with certain women those highlites(sp?) enhance their look. To tell if a woman is really attractive I try to imagine them with a low hair cut. I dont think her face will be much attractive in 3 years. I could be wrong.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Being a good person is not going to get you IG hoes, tricking will. The issue is nikkas want to wife whores and are angry because whores are doing what whores do. And then on the flip side Square chicks are now cosplaying as whores so their mental are all screwed up (thot on surface even if she not actually smashing for money and then still want to be wifed).

this is the glitch, the monkey wrench, the big conundrum that is collapsing everything
You didn’t highlight the FIRST part of his post:

“The issue is nikkas want to wife whores and are angry because whores are doing what whores do. ”

Both sides are at fault, for sure, but on the real “square chicks” watch guys (square guys and others) chase after the wrong girls simply because of their looks, so now that’s why they are “cosplaying as whores”. They want the attention the other girls are getting!

The whores are supposed to remain in the shadows getting scraps while y’all actually WIFE the GOOD GIRLS. You even have the educated dudes who are willing to wife up the wild chicks before paying attention to the girls who are their speed.
Why are the “good guys” trying to claims the wild women?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm still kind of on the fence with that, she's not ugly at all, but I think she knows how to play up on what's attractive about her. Alot of people tend to fall for light eye color, and with certain women those highlites(sp?) enhance their look. To tell if a woman is really attractive I try to imagine them with a low hair cut. I dont think her face will be much attractive in 3 years. I could be wrong.
Here’s the thing- and I’m not being rude- it doesn’t matter if you think she’s actually attractive.
Enough men do and the fell for the game and sent her money for years.

Now she’s in Gilbert Arenas’ bed.

She went from a random nobody to social media clout to Gilbert Arenas.

That’s all that matters.

Social climbed on the backs of lonely men during the pandemic and got to a famous athlete.

Talk about stepping your cookies up :wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's hilarious when that mirror gets turned around and they realize oh we're delusional too

:russ:

Some weren't paying attention because she was pandering and they wanted to fukk. If she wasn't attractive, they would've read the offense and figured out the play

Had they took a step back and realized her having the channel/show negates her being a good girl/above the fray. Oh she's different. How? She's doing the same thing the other internet girlies (they hate and scream heaux babble) are doing, getting in front of a camera and making content

That's like the women who fell for the Derrick Jaxon play. Anyone with sense knew his vibe was off. When they pulled that curtain back I fell out because no one is perfect especially not an internet mf. The fact that he still has fans/followers is insane
I always had a weird feeling about him because the few times I saw chicks sharing him I was like “omg he is saying all the right things! He gets it!”

And then I saw his merch and said “:patrice:why TF is this dude selling shirts and tote bags?!”

And then I saw him say “Single mothers are for real men” or some shyt like that and I fell out like “Yooooooo this nicca is paaaaaaaandering like shyt!:whoo::laff::laff:

So yea, if you have common sense you will pick up on what these ppl are selling. She played the female Derrick Jaxson and these dude fell for it.

Doesn’t even matter now because she’s in the club. On to the next baller :eat:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here’s the thing- and I’m not being rude- it doesn’t matter if you think she’s actually attractive.
Enough men do and the fell for the game and sent her money for years.

Now she’s in Gilbert Arenas’ bed.

She went from a random nobody to social media clout to Gilbert Arenas.

That’s all that matters.

Social climbed on the backs of lonely men during the pandemic and got to a famous athlete.

Talk about stepping your cookies up :wow:

THIS! She wasn't talking about shyt and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Why else were these men following/listening to her lol. Again, if she wasn't attractive no one would even know or care about her

If they are together and break up, she'll go right back to pandering like she wasn't in the matrix. Those comments will be comedy

If anything, she needs to have her little fling and move on. I pray she doesn't get pregnant

lib123

All Star
Daps
THIS! She wasn't talking about shyt and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Why else were these men following/listening to her lol. Again, if she wasn't attractive no one would even know or care about her

If they are together and break up, she'll go right back to pandering like she wasn't in the matrix. Those comments will be comedy

If anything, she needs to have her little fling and move on. I pray she doesn't get
pregnant
she about to be a babymother*

Gil got a vasectomy.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Damn breh didnt realise you liked mens dookie shoots