Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She's made it in the circle now that's all that matters. So she'll float between current and former players like we see with the other orbiters. It's probably new brehs that want her now just because she's Gil's chick lol
Exactly. Which is why I said to enjoy the show.

It’s very obvious what’s going on but because someone is attractive dudes think she needs to be drawn to actual good guys. Overlooking the normal nice women who are around their area lol

I only point this stuff out because it’s the same as dudes who harp on the women who are attracted to bad guys. This girl is going for men who are in her arena- social media clout and now an athlete who is in that arena. She doesn’t want a regular dude. If she did she wouldn’t be a social media personality LOLOLOL

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All of this! Any woman associating with Gil I gotta bring guns into NBA locker rooms Arenas is a clucker. The biggest clucker of them all was Laura Govan to have 4 kids with his goofy ass

Sidenote- when the Washington Post has a lengthy write up about your relationship you know it was a clusterfukk. I wish I could find that article.

As far as this Mellie chick, I never got the hype. What was the point of her show anyway? Plus how can anyone stomach that voice

A lot of what she says was common sense to me. I felt like if women were listening to her for advice, they're either stupid or young

Her getting with Gil burst a lot of people's rose colored bubbles. Found out she was a foreign flag bird after all
GIRL!!!

It just shows dudes are as delusional as the women they complain about :deadrose:

Which is why I say it’s in a woman’s best interest to just put in the work to look as good as possible and just be chill. These chicks literally show you how easy it is if you pay attention Lol

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Two goofies, one just is a millionaire. lol

Please tell me it ain't dudes that's salty over this chick?
:snoop:
giphy.gif

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
nikkas today are similar to all the nikkas from the 90s, 2000s who didn’t have social media and would complain to other non p*ssy getting nikkas that these broads only want dope dealers and nikkas driving fancy cars..

Look man.. too many of u nikkas are trying to hit homeruns( the real beautiful chicks) instead of just trying to hit the singles ( 3s and 4s) or doubles (5s and 6s) and sometimes the triples(8s ) and just be happy u getting something until u work your way up , if u even make it that far..

A lot of dudes will tell u and u can see for yourself the so call players be fukking homely looking chicks all the time for practice… u lonely nikkas need to stay with them homely chicks as well and work on them chicks looks to better themselves
All of this

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She exposed herself as a grifter :yeshrug:
All that pick me content and advice to help me get women like she understood the plight of dudes dating in 2024
Only for her to hop on some rich celebrity dikk the moment it became available
:mjlol:
I saw some content where she was playing horse with Arenas and I actually respected her thinking she wasn't pressed or on his dikk. whole time she was trying get chose

Did you see what she was wearing? Of course she was tryna get chose :russ:

See, this was my point. It’s obvious what this chick is about :deadrose: :deadrose:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
See, this was my point. It’s obvious what this chick is about :deadrose: :deadrose:
I peeped this video here and you can tell she smitten by him. He steady talking bout smashing almost the whole video but tryna play the nice guy act as much as possible. nikka let her know off top he brought condoms and got a room for them. :russ:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GIRL!!!

It just shows dudes are as delusional as the women they complain about :deadrose:

Which is why I say it’s in a woman’s best internet to just put in the work to look as good as possible and just be chill. These chicks literally show you how easy it is if you pay attention Lol

It's hilarious when that mirror gets turned around and they realize oh we're delusional too

:russ:

Some weren't paying attention because she was pandering and they wanted to fukk. If she wasn't attractive, they would've read the offense and figured out the play

Had they took a step back and realized her having the channel/show negates her being a good girl/above the fray. Oh she's different. How? She's doing the same thing the other internet girlies (they hate and scream heaux babble) are doing, getting in front of a camera and making content

That's like the women who fell for the Derrick Jaxon play. Anyone with sense knew his vibe was off. When they pulled that curtain back I fell out because no one is perfect especially not an internet mf. The fact that he still has fans/followers is insane

lib123

All Star
Daps
She won’t care because she’s about her $$$$.

What don’t y’all understand?
Decent women do not move the way she does or try to align themselves with a guy like Gilbert.

Mellie is there for a good time ($$$), not a long time.

Gil doesn't trick on women like other athletes. He says he uses prostitutes because he saves a lot of money instead of wining and dining. Also Melli said she pays for some of their dates. But of course having him on her show helps boost her views so she benefits from him.

lib123

All Star
Daps
If Gil smashed, it was probably recent. If you watch their past livestreams, he's constantly asking to spend the night over and she's always rejecting him, not even entertaining it. In this live from Easter (50 min mark) she goes off on him about not respecting women and says she hopes he finds someone.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Gil smashed, it was probably recent. If you watch their past livestreams, he's constantly asking to spend the night over and she's always rejecting him, not even entertaining it. In this live from Easter (50 min mark) she goes off on him about not respecting women and says she hopes he finds someone.

You are a lil naive my guy