Breh attempts to break it down to a BBW virgin why she is still single, she starts to cry

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Woman gets humbled by man posts on the Coli have to be at an all time high.

If I hit play on most of the YT vids yall post my algorithm would like a bxtchless, bitter man, who self soothes his shortcomings with scammer quality YT content.

Why yall find this stuff entertaining?

Because many of them are the second sentence. They get off watching women they know would reject them get "humbled".

It's weird. Very weird.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That's a pretty woman who from what I can see is a little overweight. Her IG or her in the video doesn't look like a house or anything.

I don't see how she's not incapable of finding a man.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Dog...who watches this bs
Woman gets humbled by man posts on the Coli have to be at an all time high.

If I hit play on most of the YT vids yall post my algorithm would like a bxtchless, bitter man, who self soothes his shortcomings with scammer quality YT content.

Why yall find this stuff entertaining?

or the "When men fight back!!" videos

There are so many fukking losers out there man lmao.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I didn't watch the video, but wtf does hurting women even mean anymore? Is this an unprovoked Roast Video? Or two Adults talking and one responding and the other not liking the response and crying?

Doing anything other than kissing a woman’s ass means you’re a lame nikka who can’t get p*ssy hurt incel.

Women got the womanhood AND bytch ass agreeable ass nikkas running misdirection.

Dude in the video ain’t say anything wrong. Man’s didn’t even raise his voice or use foul language and intelligently laid out his thoughts.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"I don't think it's me"

Interesting take about why she's struggling. I wonder if she would say "it's not your fault" to a man whose inbox is empty and dating profile has zero matches after 6 months of daily use :jbhmm:
She’s the common denominator

Females really have some sort of anti-accountability complex out here. You single because of you chick… no one else

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don’t see what the disconnect is here. All they said is if she has no issues attracting men but doesn’t think any of them qualify to marry she should get in the gym to expand her dating pool which would increase the odds of her finding a guy she likes because at the end of the day men value looks.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Doing anything other than kissing a woman’s ass means you’re a lame nikka who can’t get p*ssy hurt incel.

Women got the womanhood AND bytch ass agreeable ass nikkas running misdirection.

Dude in the video ain’t say anything wrong. Man’s didn’t even raise his voice or use foul language and intelligently laid out his thoughts.
Exactly that's why you just ghost chicks. Not getting attention is worst that going to hell for women so just ghost em and let them live in dred of what if lol. Moment you give her energy of correction she wins. Sometimes I see that these super HOH countries became how they did as an overcorrection to female nature which unfortunately leads to extremism