Breh attempts to break it down to a BBW virgin why she is still single, she starts to cry

Daps
Reppin
NYC
she simply wants dudes out of her league.

if a fat sloppy broke dude was in front of a camera talking about "it's not me, it's the women" everybody would immediately point out the obvious. But because it's a woman, people try to reinvent psychology.
She wants the men she wants to accept her "as is" , meanwhile those men have to pull up as the "best version of themselves"

:mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Woman gets humbled by man posts on the Coli have to be at an all time high.

If I hit play on most of the YT vids yall post my algorithm would like a bxtchless, bitter man, who self soothes his shortcomings with scammer quality YT content.

Why yall find this stuff entertaining?
Man that shyt has to be the cringiest title… “women gets humbled!” and it gets lots of views so people keep doing it

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

If I hit play on most of the YT vids yall post my algorithm would like a bxtchless, bitter man, who self soothes his shortcomings with scammer quality YT content.

This why I don't click on none of this stuff. I'm afraid it's going to warp me into some Alice in Wonderland scenario where I have to subscribe to these pages and support their podcasts :whoa:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The whole women are born with value is true to an extent but they still need to maintain their looks and keep it up.. diet, exercise, grooming and all the other stuff that goes into women beauty.

And not just that, a woman would need to develop the skills that attract a husband.. ability to cook, nurture, clean etc

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
she simply wants dudes out of her league.

if a fat sloppy broke dude was in front of a camera talking about "it's not me, it's the women" everybody would immediately point out the obvious. But because it's a woman, people try to reinvent psychology.

we all know this.

but the delusionals online wanna play dumb, especially women online.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Notice posters like this dont complain when there's hundreds of threads shytting on Passport Bros and nikkas like Kent TV who don't get bytches