Breh attempts to break it down to a BBW virgin why she is still single, she starts to cry

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No she won’t.

She’d need to be bad as hell and also “settle” to find a man who wants to wait till marriage

She could be a pretty ass slim-thick/vuloptuous woman.

:yeshrug: maybe she accepts that reality and is self aware enough to realize that the man if giving up positions as well. Even if he himself doesnt all the way know it

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Still nobody has her Instagram.

You Wolves would have already found it, if she was whi...

I found her linkedin...but I haven't found any IG yet...she's on X

Nvm I found it

Virgin...small sm presence. You better slide in them DM's and put together a jordan game 6 performance breh

Daps
but what else i was going to say and will...

looks don't matter. nothing really does. you can be the most beautiful thing and people will still treat you like shyt.
see cassie :huhldup:

meanwhile i know some morbidly overweight women that seem to be happily married. that's why i am not envious of the marital status, it doesn't seem like it proves anything about you other than you get along with that one person, for the time being lol. it's not like you achieved world peace or some ish

and then having a kid is even less impressive. doesn't take much to do that either

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Let me guess

By the comments OP left

She’s one of these older 34 year old broads who’s body is not in shape, however in order for a man to hit, he has to be idris elba, Michael B Jordan…

So she basically like the other 90% of Kevin Samuels and Kendra G callers

Women who don’t live in reality and living in ducktale world thinking 6 figure, 6 feet coli breh will be knocking on her door