Breh attempts to break it down to a BBW virgin why she is still single, she starts to cry

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She's single because she's argumentative and her personality is probably difficult to deal with and she's trying to shoot out of her range. There's plenty of dudes that would swoop up a somewhat hefty lightskin woman, so weight ain't the issue

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She wants the men she wants to accept her "as is" , meanwhile those men have to pull up as the "best version of themselves"

:mjlol:

Exactly

The guy has to be a fully loaded lambo

Meanwhile she’s a 2008 box truck, with a damaged back in and underneath need re work but she asking for $90,000 for a $1500 truck

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Watchu mean "nowadays" :bryan:

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete :ld:
Im not justifying the past, but when a pimp or a Mister did it they were manipulating them because they wanted something. These nikkas just out here hunting women for sport like white folks hunt giraffes and elephants

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im not justifying the past, but when a pimp or a Mister did it they were manipulating them because they wanted something. These nikkas just out here hunting women for sport like white folks hunt giraffes and elephants

I didn't watch the video, but wtf does hurting women even mean anymore? Is this an unprovoked Roast Video? Or two Adults talking and one responding and the other not liking the response and crying?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
We know damn well you sliding into those DM's expeditiously :russ:
Maybe, maybe not.
I found her linkedin...but I haven't found any IG yet...she's on X

Nvm I found it

Virgin...small sm presence. You better slide in them DM's and put together a jordan game 6 performance breh
I have to rep 25 others. Rep pending.