Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go. Here's where the Liberals start sounding like Republicans now.

"Universal healthcare is not realistic but $2 trillion in the War in Afghanistan is"
This is another huge part of the liberal mythos.

War is always realistic.
Altruism never is.

The coli overrates just how progressive and supportive the average American Democratic official is.

Many of them DO NOT see our system as THAT broken, look how many in here are arguing
that the current system is "Favorable", we just need to vote HARDER.

Like not even two decades ago the current, sitting president was actively trying to fukk over
people taking out student loans. I absolutely do not believe that people are stupid enough
to believe that he or anyone else who ascends to that level of power in this country does
not seek to preserve the status quo.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Advocate to pay off the debt of upper middle class cacs brehs

OIP.NjB8JAzkcIbwePw9DL4R9QHaDI

Ol imma pay our debt off massa ass nikka

People in the upper middle class wouldn't have qualified for debt relief under this plan therefore your punch point is pointless.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You really just don't have any idea what you are talking about, but regurgitating Fox News talking points with no basis or elaboration.

What makes you automatically assume my talking points are from Fox News?:patrice::francis:

You didn't even ask me to post sources, you just automatically assumed I'm getting my talking points from Fox News.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You know you're dealing with an agent (or an idiot) because they'll do everything but argue your points. Post memes, name calling, everything but an argument. Meanwhile, our position was created by Malcolm X. So keep that in mind when you see these idiots like the above moron resorting to name calling,

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The reparations movement started in 2018. Trump had already been elected for 2 years by then. We already had a ton of republican presidents before 2018. So it's bizarre that the reparations movement is being blamed, solely, for something that it had no hand in. The Republican stacked supreme court was going to happen with or without the reparations movement, you fukking imbeciles.

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People in the upper middle class wouldn't have qualified for debt relief under this plan therefore your punch point is pointless.

There are still waaay more whites that would qualify for this debt relief than Blacks, a lot of Blacks that didnt end up going to college to begin with will be paying their loans now through taxation. @Dipsey Doo

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Something something about I’m not voting because my vote don’t matter.

Something something about emails.

Something something about super predators.

Something something about I rather my racism be in my face instead of in the closet.

Something something about both sides.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mind you this court was put together by the only sexually deviant slash rapist president to be impeached twice

Twice. Currently facing federal charges. And still has diehard supporters for his 2024 campaign

Cacs and c00ns will still post bothsides. I might have to leave this country soon

* Edited in bold and underlined for complete accuracy.

@A Pimp Named Slickback

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
2016 was the most important election of our lifetime.

We’re going to be feeling the fallout from that shyt for decades. Probably for the rest of our lives.

All this started again with Dubya tho.

I think a lot of y'all were not cognitive or prescient then.
to have a frame of reference.

They restarted this after Clinton.

When they found out how to steal the election and stiff our real president al gore from the presidency. The only person to write absence of reason. That detailed the bullshyt these goofies are on. That we are under their reason lacking ideals and way of life. Ever since they stole the election to.put Dubya in office. They been making it into the shyt we in purposefully since then.

Art Barr

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I don't think so, unless you think Desantis has a chance at winning the Republican nomination it's unlikely Biden loses.
That is strong optimism. I don't see Biden winning again. Overturning Roe vs. Wade and affirmative action is giving receipts to conservative voters. People were not excited about Biden the first time and I don't see it changing this time.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That is strong optimism. I don't see Biden winning again. Overturning Roe vs. Wade and affirmative action is giving receipts to conservative voters. People were not excited about Biden the first time and I don't see it changing this time.
All the evidence we saw in 2022 proved that it was a stronger turnout for democratic voters because of those types of decisions lol. I'm not following your logic, and we know Republicans need good independent support and have to steal a decent amount of dems to win particularly in years of strong turnout.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You know you're dealing with an agent (or an idiot) because they'll do everything but argue your points. Post memes, name calling, everything but an argument. Meanwhile, our position was created by Malcolm X. So keep that in mind when you see these idiots like the above moron resorting to name calling,

KWd6qNR.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
All the evidence we saw in 2022 proved that it was a stronger turnout for democratic voters because of those types of decisions lol. I'm not following your logic, and we know Republicans need good independent support and have to steal a decent amount of dems to win particularly in years of strong turnout.
I see. My logic is republican voters have confidence and several wins with these supreme court decisions. Democrat voters only have an outlook and not wanting the continuation of conservative ideas into laws. Yes that did help Biden during the last election but the problem was it was still a close race. You may be right but I don't see it playing same way again.