Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fair, but it's deeper than people "not showing up." Part of that is by design.
I live in Texas which is one of the hardest states to vote, on top of that Republicans up top actively try to fukk with my city's elections.
All of this is to block any notion of Texas turning blue.

People should show up anyway, no matter what but :francis:
Yeah, and that's the result of a lot people giving many many years ago for whatever reason.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her team also propped up Trump because they thought he would be easier to beat because of how absurd he was.

2016 was such a mess. From the Dems attacking Bernie harder than any Republican opponent and refusing to go where the energy of the people were to not campaigning in the Midwest 🤦🏾‍♂️

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People are gonna get fed up and shyt is gonna get way uglier the way these people keep going and ima be there right with them.

They take my tax dollars and can send it to Nazis in ukraine but can't help out their own countrymen?
Meanwhile people ran up in the Capitol because of Donald Trump,. Not this shyt. This affects people in all parties, there’s more to it than “owning the libs” or whatever them fools say these days. Oh well, I’m waiting to see the effects. People aren’t sticking around on these low ass paying jobs anymore out of loyalty. My bills go up then my pay should too :yeshrug: Once these student loans kick back in shyt will be interesting.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh. All three are wrong. :camby: Hillary lost because of the process, not the voters. She won the popular vote but the electoral college told people fyck your vote Trump is getting in. Hillary didn't challenge it because she is part of the establishment and won't question the process/system. Hillary would have won if it was a truly democratic process.

Nah. Reasons the Dems lost that election.

1. White women voting against their own interests.

2. Black people pushing for the inferior candidate in Hillary (a corporatist that represents everything people do not like about Washington).

3. Obama rustbelt voters flipping to Trump for the reasons mentioned above.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I just thought of something. Only Trump would have been able to cancel student loans. Because no Republican would have dared challenged him in court and no Democrat would have challenged it either because they would face political smoke.
You know I thought he would do something like that in 2020 as a Hail Mary to get some votes.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
know of several people that chose to not go to college because of how expensive it was for them, they went to trade, or joined the Army. Several others worked night and day and slept very little to pay off their loans. How do you tell these people that their taxes will be used to pay off the debts of the privilege that went to the College? Is this fair to you? @Ozymandeas @The_Truth
I'm a military veteran and don't have student loan debt because of the GI Bill but I still support some forgiveness. How do you tell millions of Americans that are living in poverty or close to poverty that we can't afford to increase minimum wage, make housing more affordable, universal health care or single payer health care, etc but we can give BILLIONS to Ukraine, Israel, and other countries that don't do shyt for America?

We can can give PPP loans to people (including members of congress) and businesses who don't need them and forgive those loans with no issues but can't give Americans with student loan debt some type of break?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
know of several people that chose to not go to college because of how expensive it was for them, they went to trade, or joined the Army. Several others worked night and day and slept very little to pay off their loans. How do you tell these people that their taxes will be used to pay off the debts of the privilege that went to the College? Is this fair to you? @Ozymandeas @The_Truth
Life ain't fair. Never was. Never will be. Might as well do something good for the masses.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm a military veteran and don't have student loan debt because of the GI Bill but I still support some forgiveness. How do you tell millions of Americans that are living in poverty or close to poverty that we can't afford to increase minimum wage, make housing more affordable, universal health care or single payer health care, etc but we can give BILLIONS to Ukraine, Israel, and other countries that don't do shyt for America?

We can can give PPP loans to people (including members of congress) and businesses who don't need them and forgive those loans with no issues but can't give Americans with student loan debt some type of break?
right?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Reasons the Dems lost that election.

1. White women voting against their own interests.

2. Black people pushing for the inferior candidate in Hillary (a corporatist that represents everything people do not like about Washington).

3. Obama rustbelt voters flipping to Trump for the reasons mentioned above.
You really need to learn about the electoral college and their influence on elections.