Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop being so butthurt that this racist bytch lost the election and it's not nikkas fault she lost
I don't recall anyone saying that black people are directly at fault for her loss. However, during that time there was a lot of misinfo that I think contributed to her loss. That along with her just being all around unlikeable candidate.

Either way we're dealing with the fallout from that. Regardless of how you feel about her we wouldn't be in this predicament had she became president. And we continually point this out to emphasize the importance of voting. All it took was 4 years of Trump to wipe out 60 years of progress.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Wow, we can’t have a slight advantage at schools we can’t get 10 or 20 K off student loans and these businesses are going to straight up start discriminating against Black people

I need to get my money up and start being heartless it’s going to be a hot summer
Cacs stay cackalacking. Let them keep pushing people though. They aint gone let up until the people have finally had enough. But by then its gone be too late. Word to France :ufdup:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elections matter folks and it has serious consequences who wins. Trump appointed three hardcore right wing supreme court judges that are there for a life time, just the consequence of trump winning, roe is gone, affirmative action is gone so less blacks in colleges, next it may even be obamacare, people better get real and serious and register to vote, they wouldn't fight tooth and nail and this hard to restrict black folks voting number if elections aren't critical.
There is no excuse for a black person who is eligble to vote not to be registered to vote, its the height of iireesonspibility, there is an all out threat to black civil rights and liberties
It's always the so called pro-black militants that keep building discourse in voting and how to operate politically :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The biggest reasons why Hilary lost:

1. There was a low turnout. It's not anyone's "fault" necessarily, but people should always vote even if it's 3rd party, whatever. You should vote.

2. Propaganda. People are dumb and actually believed the right wing (and Russian accounts) that were telling you how big of a deal the "e-mails" thing was.

3. Northern cacs voted for Trump. I'm talking about the Rust Belt. They bought Trump's bullshyt about "bringing the factories back" to prominence. Clinton also mostly neglected these areas during her campaign but nevertheless, anyone who was buying Trump's shyt back then is a goofball.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this, 0 excuses not to vote but this shyt is also "rigged".
We voted for Obama and they just decided to block him from appointing someone, then Trump gets an extra pick.
Trump did not even win the popular vote and got that much power.

I wish we had higher voting participation and their lifetime appointments stripped away.
Midterms (all levels, really) are just as important as the general, and most of the people that voted for Obama didn't show up.

Daps
is it oochie wally or one mic :jbhmm:

on the one hand reparations advocates/FBA/ADOS are a fringe lunatic group that exists only on the internet and has no real impact or clout :skip:

OR

all of a sudden this infinitesimal group of people is all of the sudden the difference-maker in elections and by extension in who ends up on the supreme court :mjlol:

you nikkas can't have it both ways :yeshrug:

Which means you goofy c00n nikkas with an axe to grind with FBA/ADOS are just using this as an excuse to run with your same tired agendas :francis:

make it make sense :heh:

you nikkas really going out of your way to go full retard :wow:

I didn’t say not one thing you posted. :dahell:

Go outside and get some air.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
know of several people that chose to not go to college because of how expensive it was for them, they went to trade, or joined the Army. Several others worked night and day and slept very little to pay off their loans. How do you tell these people that their taxes will be used to pay off the debts of the privilege that went to the College? Is this fair to you? @Ozymandeas @The_Truth

Roger, I do. I went under my post 9-11. I earned my benefits. Paid for alotta freedoms I couldn’t personally partake in myself.

Hell yeah I don’t mind debt forgiveness. It helps my people, especially coming outta the pandemic. I’m mad for them

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ketanji Brown Jackson opposed. Didn’t JB put her in :snoop:
She opposed the court's decision to strike down forgiveness.

Supreme Court justices who voted to uphold student loan forgiveness​

The court's three liberal voices — Justices Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor and Ketanji Brown Jackson — all opposed the decision. Kagan filed a dissent where she called the decision to take up the case, let alone vote on it, an "overreach."

"The plaintiffs in this case are six States that have no personal stake in the Secretary's loan forgiveness plan," Kagan wrote. "They are classic ideological plaintiffs: They think the plan a very bad idea, but they are no worse off because the Secretary differs. In giving those States a forum — in adjudicating their complaint — the Court forgets its proper role. The Court acts as though it is an arbiter of political and policy disputes, rather than of cases and controversies."

In the dissent, Kagan wrote that Cardona acted within the "broad authority" provided by the HEROES Act, saying that the decision to alter usual rules "fits comfortably within" the parameters set by the statute.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what im saying...folks voted for Biden,fukkery STILL happening regardless
Of course fukkery still happens lol. That's not how any of this works.
Voting in Biden was a step in the right direction and prevented any further damage Trump could have done. However, we're still bound to live out the consequences of his presidency. It just emphasizes the need to vote in every election cycle.