Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The biggest reasons why Hilary lost:

1. There was a low turnout. It's not anyone's "fault" necessarily, but people should always vote even if it's 3rd party, whatever. You should vote.

2. Propaganda. People are dumb and actually believed the right wing (and Russian accounts) that were telling you how big of a deal the "e-mails" thing was.

3. Northern cacs voted for Trump. I'm talking about the Rust Belt. They bought Trump's bullshyt about "bringing the factories back" to prominence. Clinton also mostly neglected these areas during her campaign but nevertheless, anyone who was buying Trump's shyt back then is a goofball.
She had high unfavorables and she thought it was a layup and didn't work hard for it up until the last second imo was her biggest issue.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We have plenty smoke for cacs that vote for the GOP we recognize they are our number one enemy and we treat them accordingly here.

and YET numerically they outnumber black folks in entire states so no matter how we vote the republicans get in office!!! :comeon: so at the end of the day its not us that are the problem!!! its time y'all addressed this.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This wouldn't even be an issue if you could actually discharge your student loan debt. I wonder why you can't do that anymore?
:mjlol:
Both sides taking zero losses.

If you could discharge student debt then no one would be in college becsuse their wouldnt be any loans given out

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If people are overdrafting their accounts NOW, do you think can afford an increase in taxes?

Why do you have no empathy for people who are already struggling?

Just the other day a dude came in with $4 in change for gas. :francis:

You really just don't have any idea what you are talking about, but regurgitating Fox News talking points with no basis or elaboration.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Them cats are furious:

Frankly, people who get fishing trips and houses paid for by billionaire friends to make decisions that leave a lot of us poorer by design, it just, fukk.

These people were voted in because they convinced everyone Black folks and immigrants are the biggest problems financially destroying America.

Meanwhile, they're the ones living like royalty, running up all the bills and making it hard for people to make a savings.

Republicans 101.

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
She had high unfavorables and she thought it was a layup and didn't work hard for it up until the last second imo was her biggest issue.

Her team also propped up Trump because they thought he would be easier to beat because of how absurd he was.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
And I know people hate the Dems and that's understandable, but would you rather have them or a party that puts more time and effort to reverse everything that was of beneficial to you?

My complaint is about the process, not the democrats. What part of my post would suggest I'd rather have the Republicans?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Midterms (all levels, really) are just as important as the general, and most of the people that voted for Obama didn't show up.

This is fair, but it's deeper than people "not showing up." Part of that is by design.
I live in Texas which is one of the hardest states to vote, on top of that Republicans up top actively try to fukk with my city's elections.
All of this is to block any notion of Texas turning blue.

People should show up anyway, no matter what but :francis:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Pay yall bills. I paid mine. A strangers student loans debt aint anymore important than my credit card debt. If it was an across the board 10k debt reduction for all Americans for any type of debt i would be for it. Folks had 3 years of a payment pause to pay down their loans or stack. Yall didn't even deserve that. Folks got stimulus payments too. No sympathy from me.
:francis:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The biggest reasons why Hilary lost:

1. There was a low turnout. It's not anyone's "fault" necessarily, but people should always vote even if it's 3rd party, whatever. You should vote.

2. Propaganda. People are dumb and actually believed the right wing (and Russian accounts) that were telling you how big of a deal the "e-mails" thing was.

3. Northern cacs voted for Trump. I'm talking about the Rust Belt. They bought Trump's bullshyt about "bringing the factories back" to prominence. Clinton also mostly neglected these areas during her campaign but nevertheless, anyone who was buying Trump's shyt back then is a goofball.
Nah breh. All three are wrong. :camby: Hillary lost because of the process, not the voters. She won the popular vote but the electoral college told people fyck your vote Trump is getting in. Hillary didn't challenge it because she is part of the establishment and won't question the process/system. Hillary would have won if it was a truly democratic process.