Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wouldn't even be an issue if you could actually discharge your student loan debt. I wonder why you can't do that anymore?
:mjlol:
Both sides taking zero losses.

Daps
Constitution. The US president has near king-like power over foreign policy. Domestic policy is limited by congress, who control the flow of money. If this was legislation that passed the senate/House and eliminated student loan debt, it would be fine. The Supreme Court is alleging the president has no authority ro waive payments unilaterally without congress.

Facts are that if nxggas get out and vote next year and turn the Senate and House blue, the legislation could get passed in Congress and it could get done.

But it's time to choose. Do we want studenf loans forgiveness? Or do we want MAGA.

I want MAGA :mjlit:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because she was warned about the outcome and she helped it happen.
fukk these cac white supremacist republicans we already know what they are about and they are shameless pieces of it cuz they rammed another SC justice before an election, but they didn’t want to let Obama appoint one because it was an election year.
She supposed to not be for that side and her actions helped that side :manny:
That’s her legacy abortion rights being destroyed and all the other shyt happening because she helped the republicans in doing so

Yeah,but Democrats didnt really run on courts. And the courts were believed to be a place of logical discourse and "justice". Where ultimately bias would be put to the side when it mattered. So although he warned her, lets not act like democrats were really pressing the gas and putting that message out.

And somehow bothsiders is how the democrats lost all the elections since 2016 now:mjlol:. I wasnt even #Bothsides back then,but I remember "the polls" saying it was a landslide for Hillary. And that Trump was basically a clown and sideshow not to be taken seriously

but all of this is likely just political theatre as usual. Gotta have some way to emotionally activate democratic bases to vote next year:respect:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
A silver lining could be getting the misguided folks who will only vote for candidates campaigning on reparations to finally wake up and start focusing on things their elected officials can actually influence.

is it oochie wally or one mic :jbhmm:

on the one hand reparations advocates/FBA/ADOS are a fringe lunatic group that exists only on the internet and has no real impact or clout :skip:

OR

all of a sudden this infinitesimal group of people is the difference-maker in elections and by extension in who ends up on the supreme court :mjlol:

you nikkas can't have it both ways :yeshrug:

Which means you goofy c00n nikkas with an axe to grind with FBA/ADOS are just using this as an excuse to run with your same tired agendas :francis:

make it make sense :heh:

you nikkas really going out of your way to go full retard :wow:

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This wouldn't even be an issue if you could actually discharge your student loan debt. I wonder why you can't do that anymore?
:mjlol:
Both sides taking zero losses.

We all agree that Biden being a moderate to conservative Democrat in the past has helped lead us to some of these issues, no one denies that lol.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I forgot to add that it's almost impossible to get your student loans forgiven in bankruptcy. We are truly stuck w/ this debt unless we pay it off or work in public service to get forgiveness.

I know a cac with 200k in debt from undergrad and 2 masters degrees and he told me straight up he's just not gon pay it

I also know an old head, 60 something years old, who said he ain't paying his either

a lot of people in default and just don't give a shyt.