Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m asking you because this is your narrative so I figured you would have more details on it. If I’m going to worry about my taxes going up, I’m definitely going to try and investigate how much. a lot of times when folks talk about taxes going up due to things like universal healthcare and student loan forgiveness, it is a very light amount like less than a Amazon prime subscription

Most Americans do not have any savings breh. A lot are living Check to check and overdrafting their accounts

You want to increase taxes on the working class?

Why do you think so many needed Covid relief funds? Why do you think so many businesses closed up? And living costs are a lot higher than those years.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is unfortunate for millions of people. It’s too bad so many white voters voted against their interests. Hopefully, one day they wake up.
At least in the south, I would wager that most of the white trump voters didn't go to college/university

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Been saying this from jump

This was a plot for Biden to buy off the youth vote for 2020 and 2022.

Biden knew he couldn’t cancel debt and did it anyways.

Ya’ll fell for the okie doke
So Biden vs these Republican fukkbois who put Trump in office?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you didn’t vote for the dems then it is part of your fault. Elections have consequences for your real life even if you don’t participate in the process:ufdup:

AGAIN...:beli: this is what WHITE people voted for where's the smoke for them! you keep asking US to vote when CLEARLY WE arent the fukking problem...:comeon:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most Americans do not have any savings breh. A lot are living Check to check and overdrafting their accounts

You want to increase taxes on the working class?

Why do you think so many needed Covid relief funds? Why do you think so many businesses closed up? And living costs are a lot higher than those years.
I’m not about to invest too much emotion into this unless I know how much taxes would actually increase. :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m not about to invest too much emotion into this unless I know how much taxes would actually increase. :manny:

If people are overdrafting their accounts NOW, do you think can afford an increase in taxes?

Why do you have no empathy for people who are already struggling?

Just the other day a dude came in with $4 in change for gas. :francis: