Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What you fail to understand is those tax dollars are coming from people who can barely afford rent. Most Americans are living check to check, so what happens when taxes go up to pay off them student loans? Just more economic turmoil.

It's not fair. Banks shouldn't have been bailed. Student loans don't need to be bailed.
How much would taxes go up? Like $32 per person?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
College is a public good, doofus. A more educated populace leads to growth in the economy. Canceling student loan debt also helps people because they now have more income to dispense.

More income to be eating up by inflation and tax increases :scust:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The vote straight dem brehs still think we can vote ourselves out of this shyt. Biden can still do this but he won't we really need to talk about how our dem leaders are so chill and relaxed about this shyt. The abortion shyt was the tipping point but nobody listened to people ringing the alarm
This, the Dems are fukking useless, and yes I’ve voted for them in mid terms and presidential

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How much would taxes go up? Like $32 per person?

Why are you asking me?

What part of people are struggling don't you understand? :dahell: Just look at how people needed those Covid checks:dahell:Look at how many small businesses closed down. :dahell:

Americans don't have a savings, they can't afford to pay more in taxes

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why are you asking me?

What part of people are struggling don't you understand? How many people do you think really needed those Covid checks?

Americans don't have a savings, they can't afford to pay more in taxes
I’m asking you because this is your narrative so I figured you would have more details on it. If I’m going to worry about my taxes going up, I’m definitely going to try and investigate how much. a lot of times when folks talk about taxes going up due to things like universal healthcare and student loan forgiveness, it is a very light amount like less than a Amazon prime subscription

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How exactly is this unconstitutional? We can give money to foreign countries and companies but not normal people???

Constitution. The US president has near king-like power over foreign policy. Domestic policy is limited by congress, who control the flow of money. If this was legislation that passed the senate/House and eliminated student loan debt, it would be fine. The Supreme Court is alleging the president has no authority ro waive payments unilaterally without congress.