Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand some of the people against "muh tax dollars" nikka, the banks and airlines get bailed out all the fukking time and then do the same shyt with that money that got them in their mess over and over again. Would, I rather ease the burden on people who are actually going to spend and who were forced into some predatory shyt as soon as they hit 18? Yes.

I don't owe much, so it's not a bother to me, but some of you don't make any sense when it comes to this shyt. Yeah, lets give the rich more money instead of the consumers. Then, we can have more threads on why Millenials, Zoomers and eventually Alpha can't buy a home.

What you fail to understand is those tax dollars are coming from people who can barely afford rent. Most Americans are living check to check, so what happens when taxes go up to pay off them student loans? Just more economic turmoil.

It's not fair. Banks shouldn't have been bailed. Student loans don't need to be bailed.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The week after Junteenth they struck down Affirmative Action and Student Loan Forgiveness. Both decisions will unequivocally and disproportionately affect Black Americans more than any other group. Do you grasp the ramifications of what just happened? Permanent underclass status looking all but guaranteed now. :wow:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
that was before trump took away their right to an abortion :mjlol:

even a ton of conservative and republican women with daughters. they arent gonna like the idea that britney can't take care of the 'mistake' she made when they sent her off to college :mjpls:

White and black women don't really matter now.
It more about the hispanic woman voter

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay yall bills. I paid mine. A strangers student loans debt aint anymore important than my credit card debt. If it was an across the board 10k debt reduction for all Americans for any type of debt i would be for it. Folks had 3 years of a payment pause to pay down their loans or stack. Yall didn't even deserve that. Folks got stimulus payments too. No sympathy from me.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pay yall bills. I paid mine. A strangers student loans debt aint anymore important than my credit card debt. If it was and accrose the board 10k debt reduction for all Americans for any type of debt i would be for it. Folks had 3 years of a payment pause to pay down their loans or stack. Yall didn't even deserve that. Folks got stimulus payments too. No sympathy from me.

Get 1% dikk out your mouth.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I am going to say something that people are not going to like in here... I believe the Biden administration knew this would be the outcome before he even made the student loan forgiveness promise.

Now let me tell you why I feel that is the case. The court, as it stands, was already majority conservative before he ran for the Presidency. When he offered up the promise of forgiving student loans, he already knew the conservatives were against it so therefor the court which is also conservative leaning would be against it. So, he made the promise to the people to get the votes, went through the motion to give the appearance he was going through with his promise, but in the end already knew the Supreme Court would stop it.

I.E. I believe this outcome was already known before the original promise for student loan forgiveness was made. So the promise was a vehicle to garner votes by giving false hope. May not like my take, but that is the only possible answer if the executive branch is competent and aware of the political landscape.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How exactly is this unconstitutional? We can give money to foreign countries and companies but not normal people???

We gave billions to Ukraine, and even more cause of an "accounting" error.

Can't even give it's own citizens shyt though

FUNNY HOW NO POLITICIANS BRINGS THAT UP TO ANY MAJOR MEDIA OR BIDEN TO HIS FACE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE....:sas2: but we crazy for pointing that out...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I am going to say something that people are not going to like in here... I believe the Biden administration knew this would be the outcome before he even made the student loan forgiveness promise.

Now let me tell you why I feel that is the case. The court, as it stands, was already majority conservative before he ran for the Presidency. When he offered up the promise of forgiving student loans, he already knew the conservatives were against it so therefor the court which is also conservative leaning would be against it. So, he made the promise to the people to get the votes, went through the motion to give the appearance he was going through with his promise, but in the end already knew the Supreme Court would stop it.

I.E. I believe this outcome was already known before the original promise for student loan forgiveness was made. So the promise was a vehicle to garner votes by giving false hope. May not like my take, but that is the only possible answer if the executive branch is competent and aware of the political landscape.
No shyt :heh: anyone with a brain could see that. A 0% chance this was ever going to happen. Biden a grifter, the last president was also incompetent. I cant believe these are the best options this country has to run for its most important job

Democrats right now:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

But her emails
DLHN4WURCJJ2ZDWD3ERGFRG62M.jpg

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
College is a public good, doofus. A more educated populace leads to growth in the economy. Canceling student loan debt also helps people because they now have more income to dispense.