Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think the 3 years of no student loan payments were priced into the market. Folks have basically forgotten about student loans...so housing, cars, etc is up.

I know they calculate your student loan payments in your DTI but a lot of people probably buy a home w/ the max approval amount (you almost have to in this market). Home insurance and car insurance are also up. So if you're already stretched thin and now you gotta pay $400/mo on your student loans....sheeesh.

And you can't default on student loan debt. They'll garnish your paychecks and take your income tax.
Maybe but I dont trust capitalist to do the right thing, they going to bleed the public dry until the public reacts

The question is where is the line for the people to stand up and demand better, I wish we could be all on one accord on this type of shyt

Even if you don’t agree with student loans we should all still be on code about these bullshyt decisions politicians and judges be making

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Maybe but I dont trust capitalist to do the right thing, they going to bleed the public dry until the public reacts

The question is where is the line for the people to stand up and demand better, I wish we could be all on one accord on this type of shyt

Even if you don’t agree with student loans we should all still be on code about these bullshyt decisions politicians and judges be making

I forgot to add that it's almost impossible to get your student loans forgiven in bankruptcy. We are truly stuck w/ this debt unless we pay it off or work in public service to get forgiveness.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Don't vote! Reparations and tangibles or nothing!
I could hear Tariq now:

"Black people, this is good. We have gotten away from getting it out the mud because white zaddy democrats have been making things too easy for us. I'd like to actually thank the supreme court for their decision. We are back to realizing it is up to us to take care of us and our own. No more colonizer hand outs, nnyeah"

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Fuk Trump, and Fuk republicans. I'm so pissed tf off right now and so much damage has been done already because of a decision he made a couple of years ago. There should be a age limit placed on seats in the government, cause nikkas are not right in the head.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I forgot to add that it's almost impossible to get your student loans forgiven in bankruptcy. We are truly stuck w/ this debt unless we pay it off or work in public service to get forgiveness.

Or skip college for a couple years or go to trade school. College is a scam and prices are too high, why are we all still going? They need to lower them prices, no reason the same make class at a CC should have a 700% markup.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
Your taxes already go to 3rd world countries getting ran up in and occupied for no reason

Atleast with loan forgiveness you KNOW for a fact it's going to help millions of people, what's wrong with yall

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Complete bullshyt.

Manchin and Sinema were the main ones that completely derailed all negotiations of the Build Back Better Bill

This is not bullshyt

Manchin votes for the IRA and the infrastructure which were both built from BBB

Y’all keep blaming Manchin when he’s voted for all the major legislation

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It was never going to happen. :yeshrug: Biden played a chess move on people so they can blame republicans. It he wanted forgiveness, they would have created billion dollar packages like PPP and other Covid related loans/grants. Or he could have lobbied to reduce and eliminate some student loan interest. He's been in the game too long to know an executive order would do it considering the political landscape. What suprises me is the number of people who still don't see it.