Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Trump asked folks "What do you have to lose" by voting for him (or abstaining from voting). Well so far we have lost affirmative action, student loan forgiveness, abortion rights, and voting rights.

And this is just the beginning. We will be seeing the ramifications of his election for the next 40 years.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
nikkas still talking that reparations shyt rn is beyond delusional. I mean it was delusional before when people talked like it was gonna happen tomorrow back when Trump was in office

But to believe that now at a time when a conservative SC is going at civil rights :childplease: Unserious negros. They always were tbh, the reparations talk was just an excuse to get off edgy uncle tom hot takes.

This shyt is cooked. Exiting this country has been in my 5 year plan since Bernie lost
It's against white peoples nature to do what's right for black people. It doesn't matter if it's the United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, etc. The only solution I could see is going after the corporations, colleges, state, and local governments that benefited from slavery although I think the governments (local and state) would be harder to do.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
What makes you say that

I think the 3 years of no student loan payments were priced into the market. Folks have basically forgotten about student loans...so housing, cars, etc is up.

I know they calculate your student loan payments in your DTI but a lot of people probably buy a home w/ the max approval amount (you almost have to in this market). Home insurance and car insurance are also up. So if you're already stretched thin and now you gotta pay $400/mo on your student loans....sheeesh.

And you can't default on student loan debt. They'll garnish your paychecks and take your income tax.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
If your a small business, big business, car companies, housing market prepare for a recession…

That extra money people had is going into savings for emergency and student loans