Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
No Biden knew this would be the result but he lied to get votes from young people that don’t know shyt
Oh god. Do you nikkas ever use your common sense and critically think instead of jumping to these bullshyt conclusions? How tf do y’all function in normal society? Serious question

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's her fault too but blaming it all on her takes the heat off the GOP and I'm never doing that.
Yeah the gop is responsible too alot

But Obama told this bytch this is what could fukking happen, and she still didn’t listen to him because she was one of them old school racist cac bytches

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand some of the people against "muh tax dollars" nikka, the banks and airlines get bailed out all the fukking time and then do the same shyt with that money that got them in their mess over and over again. Would, I rather ease the burden on people who are actually going to spend and who were forced into some predatory shyt as soon as they hit 18? Yes.

I don't owe much, so it's not a bother to me, but some of you don't make any sense when it comes to this shyt. Yeah, lets give the rich more money instead of the consumers. Then, we can have more threads on why Millenials, Zoomers and eventually Alpha can't buy a home.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Living just got a whole lot tougher for a lot of folk :francis: :wow:
Did it tho? Ppl were already paying these loans, right?

Personally, and this isn't popular, but I don't know how to feel. I paid my loan off, but I didn't have a gigantic amount bc my mom had been putting aside for college .

But I did still have to pay back several thousand dollars and this is even after I got laid off from my first post-college job. Those bills didn't stop for me.

So You got ppl who had to get 2nd jobs or side hustles to pay off their loans....and then you got ppl expecting it to just be wiped away for free.

How is it fair for ppl who spent say 30 yrs paying theirs back or got 2nd jobs etc....for some else to get theirs free?

If that's the case, then run me my money back that I paid.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the gop is responsible too alot

But Obama told this bytch this is what could fukking happen, and she still didn’t listen to him because she was one of them old school racist cac bytches
Yes, but this is where the problem lies. You're placing blame and that dead bytch. Point the finger at the fukking retards who want nothing more but to disrupt and fukk people over.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This is not bullshyt

Manchin votes for the IRA and the infrastructure which were both built from BBB

Y’all keep blaming Manchin when he’s voted for all the major legislation

After they were gutted. Voting against every single negotiation that would side for the working class that Biden actually proposed and voting for a bills after they were gutted is not "voting for every Biden bill"

again this is OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Did it tho? Ppl were already paying these loans, right?

Personally, and this isn't popular, but I don't know how to feel. I paid my loan off, but I didn't have a gigantic amount bc my mom had been putting aside for college .

But I did still have to pay back several thousand dollars and this is even after I got laid off from my first post-college job. Those bills didn't stop for me.

So You got ppl who had to get 2nd jobs or side hustles to pay off their loans....and then you got ppl expecting it to just be wiped away for free.

How is it fair for ppl who spent say 30 yrs paying theirs back or got 2nd jobs etc....for some else to get theirs free?

If that's the case, then run me my money back that I paid.
Fair? : mjlol:

Is it fair that 20 years ago someone bought a house for $150,000 and that same house is being sold today for $400,000?

Times are different.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
These conservative Supreme Court judges better be thankful to fukking God they live in America. In many other countries they wouldn’t even make it home tonight after the streak they been on.

Both siders say the Supreme Court don’t affect black people though. Economics don’t affect black people I guess . Poverty doesn’t affect black people i guess

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yes, but this is where the problem lies. You're placing blame and that dead bytch. Point the finger at the fukking retards who want nothing more but to disrupt and fukk people over.
Yeah because she was warned about the outcome and she helped it happen.
fukk these cac white supremacist republicans we already know what they are about and they are shameless pieces of it cuz they rammed another SC justice before an election, but they didn’t want to let Obama appoint one because it was an election year.
She supposed to not be for that side and her actions helped that side :manny:
That’s her legacy abortion rights being destroyed and all the other shyt happening because she helped the republicans in doing so