Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
In the immortal words of a great poet...

wwe-plan-b.gif

200w.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Like a few folks out here have said, folks should’ve been angry at Congress for not doing something about student debt instead of the POTUS. They had authority to wipe away way more than an executive order
They never had the votes to bring anything to the floor.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
A President is one aspect. A President without a compliant congress is useless. A compliant congress with a defiant supreme court is useless. Right wingers in lower courts, school administrations, and numerous local offices. The truth is, voting has to be like paying your bills. Take a few minutes out to see what the fukk all the mail you get is talking about and vote for things that arent Presidential. Its obvious how much work is necessary that I didnt truly know until I put in my first vote. Suddenly I get mailers for all kinds of positions that need to be voted for. When someone says “dont vote” or any similar sentiment, you can bet your ass the people who share that sentiment ignore the literal dozens of things they can actually vote on regularly. Only voting for the President is not much different from posting “black lives matter” on social media and then doing absolutely no work to further the point.
He's on the list breh. I'm quoting this post in my OP highlighting the analysis of those types of posters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
And people here seriously think we would get reparations passed on a national level :mjlol:

There would literally be a civil war part deux before that happens
The best bet I think that could happen is go after the corporations and colleges that benefited from slavery and local and state governments.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This is bullshyt

Manchin has voted for every Biden Bill. He’s the only democrat that would get senate seat in his state

Y’all find all types of ways to praise republicans on here

Complete bullshyt.

Manchin and Sinema were the main ones that completely derailed all negotiations of the Build Back Better Bill