BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
At the bolded part - It's already starting to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I side with Ukraine in terms that they have a right to defend themselves and their territorial sovereignty and integrity. However, the amount of propaganda that The West was doing for Ukraine while ignoring the fukkery within Ukraine (pre and during the war) was shocking.

@Billy Ocean keep your eye on this one

Considering the head of state, Zelensky, tried (and failed) to get the Neo-Nazis to stop throwing bombs, I don't think that's how I'd describe what happened, breh. :jbhmm:

Still don’t justify an invasion

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Considering the head of state, Zelensky, tried (and failed) to get the Neo-Nazis to stop throwing bombs, I don't think that's how I'd describe what happened, breh. :jbhmm:
That's exactly what happened, though. Russia moved in unmarked soldiers in 2014 when separatists took over government buildings after Ukrainians threw out their puppet government.

They modeled their rebel flag on the CSA battle flag for crying out loud, lol.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The US? We're talking about NATO. That European organization with decades of leaders from Germany. Who were highly ranked military men.

In the early 1940's.:mjpls:
(West) Germany wasn't even a founding member of NATO.... Take the tankie babble elsewhere.