BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Look at all that winning :comeon:

I heard Russia estimated 70,000 amputees a year as long as the war last.

The president of Ukraine aides said he is delusional and troops are refusing order.

Keep that propaganda to yourself. It don’t hold weight no more :yeshrug:

Ukraine got they ass beat. Lost ground. They at least manned up and pushed back. Outside of that there’s nothing to discuss.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ll give the west and NATO credit in the fact that they did show they are willing to stand up to adversaries, but they have to understand these kind of commitments are not just proxy wars . China and Russia are fighting for their global legitimacy and they’ll do everything in their power to exert it
According to the state statistics agency, in 2020 and 2021 combined the country's population declined by 1.3m; deaths outstripped births by 1.7m. (The UN also shows a fall, but it is shallower.) The decline was largest among ethnic Russians, whose number, the census of 2021 said, fell by 5.4m in 2010-21.

You could take Kyiv tomorrow and it still won’t change the fact you’re fukked long term Vladimir :mjlol:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Ukraine never was and never will be a legitimate country. I feel bad for everyone there, I do not feel bad for the American war machine that tried and failed to use them as a puppet.