BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps

Chronic

All Star
Daps
WSJ with a detailed reporting about the failure of Ukrainian counteroffensive.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Israel requested an additional 14 Billion dollars in tax payer dollars to massacre even more Palestinians..I didnt hear Biden admin claim theyd run out of cash when Bibi came calling.
And I reiterate, the war will become way more costlier for America if it abandons Ukraine now, forcing them to do what they swore theyd do and were prevented to by the US. Which is to enter Russia and take the war there. The implications of that are grave.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Regardless of the timeframe, Russia has more casualties in the past two years than Iraq and Afghanistan war combined.

I call that mission accomplished
Again unverified :skip:
Goverments gave false covid numbers n u think u gonna get war numbers?
Fact is is nobody knows the numbers for these wars
Vietnam
Afghanstan
Iraq
Ukraine

But fact is the West is coming up with Russia war numbers to justify their Aid and get a 'win' outa this war.
No way Ukraine has less casualties than Russia no matter hw u want to spin it..
If western media says russia lost 100000 and in the same sentence ukraine numbers aint nearing double that....:hhh::camby:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Again unverified :skip:
Goverments gave false covid numbers n u think u gonna get war numbers?
Fact is is nobody knows the numbers for these wars
Vietnam
Afghanstan
Iraq
Ukraine

But fact is the West is coming up with Russia war numbers to justify their Aid and get a 'win' outa this war.
No way Ukraine has less casualties than Russia no matter hw u want to spin it..
If western media says russia lost 100000 and in the same sentence ukraine numbers aint nearing double that....:hhh::camby:
I stop reading at COVID

Y'all nikkas just be reaching man.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Israel requested an additional 14 Billion dollars in tax payer dollars to massacre even more Palestinians..I didnt hear Biden admin claim theyd run out of cash when Bibi came calling.
And I reiterate, the war will become way more costlier for America if it abandons Ukraine now, forcing them to do what they swore theyd do and were prevented to by the US. Which is to enter Russia and take the war there. The implications of that are grave.

Russia knew that the US would choose Israel over Ukraine. That's they asked Iran to give their proxies the green light to start shyt.

It's wild when you think about it. People sleep on Iran so much. At any given time, they can cause major issues for major powers in the middle east. Their military is trash but they got numbers. They got proxies, they almost have nukes.

Iran changed the game. Ukraine is suffering for it

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
The poles has the most Juice in means of military spending and strength in Europe. They just standing by like :manny: if Ukraine falls, it falls... :myman: we straight over here.

:demonic: We waiting for you Putin