BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
choke-choking.gif

What the fukk!? Is that even legal? What about Basketball Reasons!? :dahell:

The Wizards are literally getting NOTHING out of this. PHX doesn't even have an FRP to ship in this deal!!! :pacspit:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Still doesn’t fix the depth issue. With Beal, Booker, KD, and Ayton…that’s 4 Max players you gotta pay. How you gone fill out the bench? By now we’ve learned not to be convinced just because shyt look good on paper. nikkaz actually gotta get out here, establish team chemistry, stay healthy, and get it done. No more getting excited just because a big trade happened.

I’m tired of mufukkas clickin up and fallin short. Show me something. Until nikkaz actually deliver, I don’t wanna hear shyt ‘bout shyt. All these 2K level trades…just for nikkaz to miss the play-in, get hurt, get blown out in elimination games.

I’m TIRED of this shyt!!
trade ayton for something? :yeshrug:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't know what Phoenix can get for Ayton but Dallas will definitely be interested. Could be something like THJ, Kleber and Javale for Ayton and Ish Wainright.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The “clearing cap room” argument doesn’t make much sense to me because for that cap space to be of any value you have to actually do something with it ….what are the options for the Wizards now …give more money to guys like KP and Kuzma? I’d rather have just kept Beal if that’s the play :manny:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They couldn't even get Beal to force his way to Miami and that nikka had a NTC. Dame is already on record saying he's cool with playing for multi teams so he's not forcing his way there either.:francis:

Run It Back Pt. 3 coming soon.

There’s literally no way. That’s why I thought they should have went all in on Beal. Get him on a 3 way call with bam and jimmy. Do whatever.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The super max is a joke.

This is embarrassing. Washington waited too long to trade Beal and when they finally decided do it they get nothing for him in return.

These franchises keep throwing money at star players and have absolutely no idea how to build a winning team.

As for the Suns, this is dumb as hell. Beal isn’t a winner, and he’s a volume shooter. And his shot attempts will diminish making him less effective.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The “clearing cap room” argument doesn’t make much sense to me because for that cap space to be of any value you have to actually do something with it ….what are the options for the Wizards now …give more money to guys like KP and Kuzma? I’d rather have just kept Beal if that’s the play :manny:
What’s the point of keeping around Beal to win another 35ish games next year? Again - he had a no trade clause, you’re not getting equal value back in any deal. Blow it up, start over.