BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Kevin Durant sprains his ankle running from a barber, you're gonna be one of the first ones off the bench.

This trade sucks and it's indicative of these teams who now think their best player should just be an imitation of Luka.

They're gonna turn Devin Booker into James Harden and not in a good way.

You don’t expect them to add any decent ring chasers in FA?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen this flash on my notifications. The Sun's taking a page from the Sun and creating a super super super team:damn:Denver might not get any light after this, brehs:wow:

They not beating Denver.

:dead:

This like saying Kobe, Vince, and McGrady wouldn't work cause they played similar

This not Kobe, Vince, and TMac though unless you talmbout past prime versions

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which teams are willing to trade for Ayton?

Atlanta? Dallas? Charlotte?

Daps
full

Same ol Bullets/Wizards , CP3 gonna have them nikkas good enough to get the 8-11 pick in the draft. They gonna be runnin on that treadmill of mediocre for as long as Ted Leonsis owns the team.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Still doesn’t fix the depth issue. With Beal, Booker, KD, and Ayton…that’s 4 Max players you gotta pay. How you gone fill out the bench? By now we’ve learned not to be convinced just because shyt look good on paper. nikkaz actually gotta get out here, establish team chemistry, stay healthy, and get it done. No more getting excited just because a big trade happened.

I’m tired of mufukkas clickin up and fallin short. Show me something. Until nikkaz actually deliver, I don’t wanna hear shyt ‘bout shyt. All these 2K level trades…just for nikkaz to miss the play-in, get hurt, get blown out in elimination games.

I’m TIRED of this shyt!!

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keep in mind New York can Trump both of the above teams offers if he becomes available

They couldn't even get Beal to force his way to Miami and that nikka had a NTC. Dame is already on record saying he's cool with playing for multi teams so he's not forcing his way there either.:francis:

Run It Back Pt. 3 coming soon.

Daps
unless CP resigns for the minimum ... which i dont think he can if he was waived after being traded, who plays point? Booker?

lets see what they can flip for Ayton i guess