BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lilliard ain't askin for shyt :mjlol:

Instagram hoe ass nikka Dame
Assuming Dame does ask out. This nikka Pat bout to offer 200M in guaranteed contract money for some guards they don't need. The 18th pick and some 1sts for Dame.:hhh: Portland bout to hangup on that nikka.

Then he gonna have Barry tweet out some goofy shyt to save face when a package that's obliviously not gonna work doesn't work.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Kd, Booker, and Beal are all the same player

This doesn't move the needle at all

These are the kinda trades I like. They make people interested enough to watch during the regular season. They will have tremendous holes but the media will still consider them favorites and we get to clown them when they lose or discredit them if they win

Every trade should be like this

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

If whoever gave him the no trade clause don't work for the organization, they need to be rehired ASAP just to get fired a second time for that dumb shyt. No way that's all you should be able to get back for Beal. If I'm the Wizards I'm at least forcing the Suns to find a third trade partner or something to get some first coming back or just keeping him.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Terrible trade by the Wizards.

I'm not sure what Washington accomplishes from this trade.

Phoenix now has a legitimate big 3 but, the issue that remains with them is their depth and lack of a bench... I like the trade for the Suns but this new owner doesn't seem to know how to build a team and clearly is all about the big names to sell tickets, etc.

Miami should've made an offer but it seems like Pat and company are in love with their current squad but that's not good enough to win a championship.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I see NBA FO's are still behind on realizing this ain't the way anymore.

You can't win without depth and defense no matter how many 'superstars' you have

That super team shyt is DEAD
We will see for sure, hindsight is always 20/20. Had the Nets not gotten injured in 21, who knows if we have this discussion. As we've seen in the NBA talent wins out, so we'll see, Ayton will probably flipped for help with depth.