BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The “clearing cap room” argument doesn’t make much sense to me because for that cap space to be of any value you have to actually do something with it ….what are the options for the Wizards now …give more money to guys like KP and Kuzma? I’d rather have just kept Beal if that’s the play :manny:
If I'm them I keep the books clear, accumulate talent via the draft and once they know they've drafted a can't miss star, go find an all-star willing to play with him.

Their main problem is that they did this a year late, if they had wemby they could've been a legit FA destination in a year or 2

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I kinda thought Beal to Miami would've made more sense but, I hope Pat and company don't think running it back with the same squad is going to field the same results.

The Heat always seem reluctant to make a trade or push for stars and bigger role players, I had a feeling Miami was going to stand pat, I don't even think they get Lillard because their management doesn't try harder to acquire players of that caliber since the Heatles era.

This is why having all that success with the undrafted players might be a bad thing for the fan base expectations because management becomes complacent and doesn't try to improve the roster.