BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Well they got Beal for nothing basically, upgrading your 3rd star into beal and giving up shamet who might not have even cracked your playoff rotation is a win

They'll have to see if some team will give up 2 to 3 decent roleplayers for ayton

Lmao who? You know Ayton is on a Max deal and got exposed. Who’s gonna guard Jokic?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I havent watched Washington in a long ass time...
does Beale move the needle like that!?
No he doesn’t…. Suns have no bench whatsoever yet again… Beal and Booker are basically the same.. suns need a point guard.. If I was suns I would get Reggie Jackson
Edit: unless reggae decides to be a pass first I doubt it will work

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wizards did the right thing in my opinion. They just cleared a bunch of cap room. Shamet is basically on a 1 year deal (this coming season) and I doubt Paul ever puts on a Wizards jersey. They just basically cleared the Deck. Let KP pick up his option and move him this summer or by the deadline and don't re sign Kuz. They will have cap space and their 1st going into the future..

That new front office is already doing work.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
How did the NTC come about in the first place? Did he said he wasn't signing without it?