BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They needed to get off that Beal contract but thanks to him being given a NTC that took away any and all leverage
I would have at least tried to get one first rd pick. I have never seen anything like this. Suns get to trade a washed up for a legit all star, 3rd option. Suns had no interest in paying Chris Paul either, instead of waiving him they turned him into Beal. Now Suns can flip their best trade asset in Ayton for actual role players.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Any team would pick Beal over CP3/Shamet but tying up $150 million a year in 3 players may not be the best strategy when you’re already low on depth and draft capital
The window is very narrow with KD so they have to operate on his timeline, so I understand it. Plus they have a hotshot owner looking to make a splash

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Any team would pick Beal over CP3/Shamet but tying up $150 million a year in 3 players may not be the best strategy when you’re already low on depth and draft capital
Oh shut up with this shyt my goodness

Talent wins. Every time. Unless you got injuries. We just seem to forget that bc harden and kyrie were hurt for BK, KD and klay got hurt for GS to let Toronto sneak in, even this year cp3 got hurt.

Stop overeating depth. That matters in normal instances. In this case? They not normal. So the better the top level talent is, the easier it is to accumulate depth and less you need your ‘others’ to do.

With this top 4, you can literally fill out that roster with minimum guys. Or you can flip Ayton for depth.