BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Figured Washington would run it back 1 more year & then move everybody to try & maximize whatever value they could get, then they traded Beal for Shamet & some 2nds :heh:

Woj just recently talking about there being no real market for Ayton & now he's the only shot at getting the Suns any kind of depth beyond minimum dudes chasing a ring.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I literally let out a ‘ahh hell nah’

Bro WHAT!!!!

Yo fukk Kevin Durant! :pacspit:

2ns, the wizards 2 years ago could have got a Gobert level deal for Beal now they trade him now as a buyout and 2nd rounders WOW

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well they got Beal for nothing basically, upgrading your 3rd star into beal and giving up shamet who might not have even cracked your playoff rotation is a win

They'll have to see if some team will give up 2 to 3 decent roleplayers for ayton

Any team would pick Beal over CP3/Shamet but tying up $150 million a year in 3 players may not be the best strategy when you’re already low on depth and draft capital

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Wizards couldn’t even get Ayton? Terrible franchise.
Even so, why would I hand my keys to the franchise to Ayton at this point?

The sad part of this trade is that pundits will thank Washington and say "ok, good, well at least they decided to start over and tank."

The problem is next year's draft SUCKS! It SUCKS

as for the 2nd rounders, while having first rounders is better, teams going forward are gonna have to take the 2nd round seriously now. They have to hit on the 46th pick the way you wanna hit on the 16th pick. If you wanna eventually go the star route or overpay guys, the 2nd rounders have to hit. No more stash guys we never see come over. No more 6'1'' wing guards.