Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: chill breh he gonna start the via comedy shows to white audiences

Is it really a comedy show or is he telling stories on how he lost it all betting on fish piss

44829_mollywatr.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
WHERE IS THE HOME BOY that was right there? Is he in jail, why haven't we heard from him?

That complete video not being released means it shows the cop fukked up, no way around that. Foh with that spare the family shyt. They let the boy lay there and die in front his mother. That's as cold blooded as it gets!

Black people, stop letting the media tell you what your eyes see. This psychological shyt is deep. They will shoot a brother down, then tell us a comet fell on him, and some people believe it.

It's only been a couple of days, maybe he retained the services of an attorney. If he spoke right away, the media and propaganda machine would probably twist his words and demonize him.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
So u scary fuks deleted my post??
How bout this....what if we started a trend of shooting random cops? At this point everything else we been doing aint sending a message. Fools expect change and do the same shyt. Fuk a protest. Also any black cops not having an exit plan deserves what is coming.

Damn shame, didn't expect to have my morning be this heated
You sound like an idiot... you could be charged with a federal crime as speak.

Clown...

Go get your law degree and go back to the hood if you wanna change shyt

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just make sure you ready to walk it like you talk it (errr type it) if @Brooklynzson & @cook pass ya info to them peoples and they show up at ya door :usure:

Or be prepared to expend 1000's of dollars on a legal defense.

You got folks all over the country facing felony charges not for actual threats against the police...but making statements against the police.

They probably deleted the post for your own good.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like an idiot... you could be charged with a federal crime as speak.

Clown...

Go get your law degree and go back to the hood if you wanna change shyt
What do you recommend? And what's with the name calling breh

Im not sure bout you but im out here everyday going through bullshyt. Just not too long ago me and my girl got pulled over at 3am. All because we was driving in a fukking mustang. Cop pulled us out and immediately treated us like shyt. They had 5 cop cars...took 3 cops to calm me down because the lead cop thought it was ok to disrespect my girl.

Cop tried saying the car was stolen and the car wasnt registered to where we said.. After searching the car and realizing we was on the up and up. They let us go. Adding insult to injury the registration was exactly as we said.

Im a realist breh...law school? Nah im not built for that. So I need other options or routes. Willing to listen if you got any

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
don't berate them, whatever they may be they are so necessary right now
movements have started in weirder ways than your alleged "simpletons" meeting up
nikkaz been marching for 50 yrs & still 3/5ths of a man. The white man don't respect that shyt. Only way to fight violence is with violence. I never seen the white man go marching in Iraq and Afghanistan. They go take that shyt. You marching ass nikkaz have become softer than the Cacs that go take shyt around the globe.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just make sure you ready to walk it like you talk it (errr type it) if @Brooklynzson & @cook pass ya info to them peoples and they show up at ya door :usure:

Or be prepared to expend 1000's of dollars on a legal defense.

You got folks all over the country facing felony charges not for actual threats against the police...but making statements against the police.

They probably deleted the post for your own good.
Nah at this point I dont care...its hard not to get upset at this shyt and feel some type of rage. If I gotta go, its gone be a statement.

But I do respect/appreciate them for looking out for my own good tho

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
What do you recommend? And what's with the name calling breh

Im not sure bout you but im out here everyday going through bullshyt. Just not too long ago me and my girl got pulled over at 3am. All because we was driving in a fukking mustang. Cop pulled us out and immediately treated us like shyt. They had 5 cop cars...took 3 cops to calm me down because the lead cop thought it was ok to disrespect my girl.

Cop tried saying the car was stolen and the car wasnt registered to where we said.. After searching the car and realizing we was on the up and up. They let us go. Adding insult to injury the registration was exactly as we said.

Im a realist breh...law school? Nah im not built for that. So I need other options or routes. Willing to listen if you got any
You always got options, especially in the climate right now. You have civil rights. Start by making a complaint against the cops who you think harrased you. Build a paper trail. The sooner, the better.

Got to beat them at their own game. Know your rights and follow through with channels that help facilitate others upholding them.

Don't get angry... get smart. Your threats are not level headed and really do nothing to bring solutions to the table.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You always got options, especially in the climate right now. You have civil rights. Start by making a complaint against the cops who you think harrased you. Build a paper trail. The sooner, the better.

Got to beat them at their own game. Know your rights and follow through with channels that help facilitate others upholding them.

Don't get angry... get smart. Your threats are not level headed and really do nothing to bring solutions to the table.

You sure about that? :usure:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
nikkaz been marching for 50 yrs & still 3/5ths of a man. The white man don't respect that shyt. Only way to fight violence is with violence. I never seen the white man go marching in Iraq and Afghanistan. They go take that shyt. You marching ass nikkaz have become softer than the Cacs that go take shyt around the globe.
Too much of this 'white man' bullshyt getting posted around here. With no plan, you have no structure. Believe that.

All this misguided emotion is only clouding rational thought process. Nothing has ever been gained in this world without calculation and execution.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Too much of this 'white man' bullshyt getting posted around here. With no plan, you have no structure. Believe that.

All this misguided emotion is only clouding rational thought process. Nothing has ever been gained in this world without calculation and execution.

Is not the white man running the show & ultimately the whole system? Aren't you living by the cacs laws & ordanances? Isn't the white man allowing officers to shoot n!ggaz then become millionaires without jail time. FOH u uncle tom ass nikka

Last edited: