Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
WHERE IS THE HOME BOY that was right there? Is he in jail, why haven't we heard from him?

That complete video not being released means it shows the cop fukked up, no way around that. Foh with that spare the family shyt. They let the boy lay there and die in front his mother. That's as cold blooded as it gets!

Black people, stop letting the media tell you what your eyes see. This psychological shyt is deep. They will shoot a brother down, then tell us a comet fell on him, and some people believe it.
the new public lynching.

leave a black body in the street for hours when they still breathing. Word to Tamir Rice and Akai Gurley

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Yall hear that mess (dont wanna cuss on Christmas) Steven A was talking saying the two cop assassination in NYC is the reason why cops be shooting brothas on sight? He even said, "How can you blame them?"

:why:

That dude changed.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe he drew on a cop like they say. Show me the fukking receipts.

Most likely they planted the gun. I don't trust this racist, abusive organization that sticks together to cover up their wrong doings.

If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile i.e. murder your ass when they seriously didn't have to. let it be some white person and most likely they'll just arrest you. Black? Especially a teenager and a male? Shiet RIP because them pigs are getting a hard on at the opportunity of killing you.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yall hear that mess (dont wanna cuss on Christmas) Steven A was talking saying the two cop assassination in NYC is the reason why cops be shooting brothas on sight? He even said, "How can you blame them?"

:why:

That dude changed.
Yeah, I've seen a gradual shift in his on-air personallity towards c00n in the past couple years.
He wasn't always like that but he has become hard to watch.

Only analyst I really fukk with is Kenny Smith on any topic outside of sports.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police custody? Why would they be in police custody

custody is the wrong word i meant questioning by investigators but it's enough time since the incident so they should be done with them by now, but i was just wondering why we haven't heard from them yet

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So for those who said he didnt have a gun what's your theory as to why the cop fell back like that? He saw something.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So u scary fuks deleted my post??
How bout this....what if we started a trend of shooting random cops? At this point everything else we been doing aint sending a message. Fools expect change and do the same shyt. Fuk a protest. Also any black cops not having an exit plan deserves what is coming.

Damn shame, didn't expect to have my morning be this heated
You can't organize anything useful surrounded by cacs, snitches, and bedwenches.
This site is for venting and gathering/sharing information, but anything beyond that you need to find likeminded individuals in person.

But, the great irony... is that when they imprison you for no reason for talking wresckless on the internet, you can actually meet some of those likeminded people in jail.
So its all in gods plan.
:blessed:

Righteous men cannot co-exist with evil.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So for those who said he didnt have a gun what's your theory as to why the cop fell back like that? He saw something.

He could have seen anything and pretended it's a gun and acted afraid for his life. This is enough to get away with murder because all the cops will stick up for him or at the very least keep their mouths shut. White people will support him and send him hundreds of thousands in donations, and obviously they'll cover up the evidence.

You have to understand a lot of cops are racist, abusive scum bags with anger issues. They see an opportunity to shoot a young black man (who they see as the enemy) their dikk gets hard at the prospect.