Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Feels like it never even happened. Where the hell is the guy who was right there when it happened? :what:

Been wondering this myself..
Personally, though, I'm tired of wondering. I'm tired of "waiting for a witness" and hoping for justice. Ready to start policing the police, and remind them that we are a community to be respected..and feared if you do NOT respect it. Right now, police have neither fear NOR respect for us.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Feels like it never even happened. Where the hell is the guy who was right there when it happened? :what:

The silence of it all is indeed disturbing isn't it? At this point I can only draw 4 conclusions...

1.) The friend is laying low & things are happening behind the scenes.
2.) The family hasn't seen the video & things are happening behind the scenes.

OR...

3.) The friend isn't hiding because dude really had a gun.
4.) The family has seen the video & dude really had a gun.

I'm still gonna sit back for more details... if no more comes I'm just gonna assume the family & friend didn't pursue this issue further for a reason & leave it at that...

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The silence of it all is indeed disturbing isn't it? At this point I can only draw 4 conclusions...

OR...

I'm still gonna sit back for more details... if no more comes I'm just gonna assume the family & friend didn't pursue this issue further for a reason & leave it at that...

???? The friend already came forward and said he had a gun. Hence really nothing else left to this story. Just go back a few pages, links were already provided.

edit: Here I'll repost one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ses-say-antonio-martin-pulled-gun-on-officer/

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
dude is lying. the cops said without any wittiness coming forward , i actually watch the press conference. He's pro-cop he did same-thing in the Ferguson thread. Go through the last 15/25 pg

hes parent even speak on it.

“Mr. Martin was armed, Mr. Martin did attempt to fire when he pulled a weapon on the officer,” said Berkeley Police Chief Frank McCall, who added that several witnesses including the man who is seen walking with Martin moments before the shooting have confirmed that Martin drew a weapon on the officer before being shot.

ask him to show the witness statement....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

OR...

his family already said the cop didnt show him the video with gun in his hand that they promise

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
dude is lying. the cops said without any wittiness coming forward , i actually watch the press conference. He's pro-cop he did same-thing in the Ferguson thread. Go through the last 15/25 pg

hes parent even speak on it.

“Mr. Martin was armed, Mr. Martin did attempt to fire when he pulled a weapon on the officer,” said Berkeley Police Chief Frank McCall, who added that several witnesses including the man who is seen walking with Martin moments before the shooting have confirmed that Martin drew a weapon on the officer before being shot.

ask him to show the witness statement....

LOL...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
???? The friend already came forward and said he had a gun. Hence really nothing else left to this story. Just go back a few pages, links were already provided.

edit: Here I'll repost one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ses-say-antonio-martin-pulled-gun-on-officer/
All that article you posted includes as far as witnesses is this quote:

City officials in Berkeley, Mo. said on Tuesday that several witnesses have told police that 18-year-old Antonio Martin drew a gun and pointed it at an officer before he was shot and killed by that officer last week

Then the topic of witnesses is never broached again. Not a single line about actual witness statements, names of witnesses...nothing. It damn sure doesn't include anything about Antonio Martin's friend coming forward and saying Martin had a gun. More time is spent in the article on dude who set a fire across the street from the crime scene than the actual shooting of Martin.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
All that article you posted includes as far as witnesses is this quote:

Then the topic of witnesses is never broached again. Not a single line about actual witness statements, names of witnesses...nothing. It damn sure doesn't include anything about Antonio Martin's friend coming forward and saying Martin had a gun. More time is spent in the article on dude who set a fire across the street from the crime scene than the actual shooting of Martin.

If nobody who was on the scene has come forward to state otherwise, than why are you guys waiting for some big update? It's been almost a month now.Sometimes silence speaks volumes( even tho they weren't really silence,) so some of you will continue to pick apart every little detail to fit what you want to see..

I'm done with this topic until somebody who was there comes out and says otherwise. There's zero left to talk about until then.

Reply when you found a witness who says he didn't have a gun. ( and nothing from stupid Twitter )

Edit: you can find other articles saying the friend that was with him said he had a gun.. Google it

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If nobody who was on the scene has come forward to state otherwise, than why are you guys waiting for some big update? It's been almost a month now.Sometimes silence speaks volumes( even tho they weren't really silence,) so some of you will continue to pick apart every little detail to fit what you want to see..

I'm done with this topic until somebody who was there comes out and says otherwise. There's zero left to talk about until then.

Reply when you found a witness who says he didn't have a gun. ( and nothing from stupid Twitter )

Edit: you can find other articles saying the friend that was with him said he had a gun.. Google it
No need to get all saucy, bruh.
I was just pointing it out since you chose that specific article to prove your point when it really did nothing of the kind.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
No need to get all saucy, bruh.
I was just pointing it out since you chose that specific article to prove your point when it really did nothing of the kind.

My bad bruh if I came across that way.. @Poitier is rubbing off on me.. lol I only said Google it. Because Im on my iPhone and it's a pain to post links.. Come give me a hug dawg...
Lol

bassedk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
On the topic of the cropped and manipulated scraps released as video evidence,

where was the "concern for the deceased's family" here?:

Surely what happened to Martin on film couldn't be any more violent than this show...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
On the topic of the cropped and manipulated scraps released as video evidence,

where was the "concern for the deceased's family" here?:

Surely what happened to Martin on film couldn't be any more violent than this show...

You know the story behind this? :patrice: