Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
keep thinkin a war of race is going to pop off in the most militarized nation in the history of man kind.

Not saying a war will happen but the US military could not handle a 44 + million rebellion in its country.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Time to get your game up:mjpls:

Charges Dismissed Against Man Flying Drone Over Crime Scene
Posted by: Andrew Meyer in Drones, Know Your Rights!, PINAC News, PINAC News Top 10 3 days ago 13 Comments 2,587 Views

After recording aerial video, Kele Stanley was arrested earlier this year for “obstructing official business” and disorderly conduct and misconduct at an emergency.

According to The Columbus Dispatch,

In the original criminal complaint, a deputy sheriff wrote that both a fire official and a deputy had told Stanley to stop flying his drone because a medical helicopter was about to land, but he had refused.

Stanley has always disputed that. He said he was never warned that a helicopter was coming and that by the time a deputy approached to talk to him, his hexacopter already was on the ground.

While the charge of obstructing official business was summarily dismissed, Stanley’s video evidence was not enough to have the other charges dismissed immediately.

In order to have the charges of disorderly conduct and misconduct at an emergency dropped, Stanley paid court costs and $500 to attend a one-day session about drone laws and regulations, as well as $7000 for his legal defense.

Stanley, who owns a company called Niche Films, said he was never warned that a helicopter was coming and that by the time a deputy approached to talk to him, his hexacopter already was on the ground.

The exchange between Stanley and arresting Deputy Brian Melchi captured on video certainly gives the impression that Stanley was not arrested for violating an already-given order to ground his hexacopter, but for contempt of cop.

In the video, posted below, Deputy Brian Melchi claimed that Stanley was interfering with an incoming helicopter landing, demanded to know who Stanley was with, and only arrested Stanley after he challenged Melchi’s threat to arrest Stanley in the future:

Deputy Melchi: “You will go to jail next time”

Stanley: “I’ll be at all these accidents.”

Deputy Melchi: “Turn around. [Handcuffs Stanley] It’s called disorderly conduct at a crime scene.”

Stanley’s video was enough to have the eventual charge of “obstructing official business charge” dropped, but was unable to provide evidence disproving Deputy Melchi’s statement that a fire official and a deputy had told Stanley to stop flying his drone because a medical helicopter was about to land.

The incoming helicopter that Deputy Melchi supposedly arrested Stanley over was 13 miles away at the time.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Is there more footage?

I seen some surveillance camera footage where it does look like someone lifted a gun and pointed it at someone else but I couldn't tell who was who. The footage cut off at that moment so I didn't get to see the shooting or anything.

Is there additional footage somewhere in this thread?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Was thinking of taking the frame stills in debate from the video and working on them in photo shop to see if I can come up with something....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_inline_nh57s2a2XR1qdd116.png

cars blocking the streets. Not the protesters

tumblr_inline_nh57tnvbCn1qdd116.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not saying a war will happen but the US military could not handle a 44 + million rebellion in its country.

Unless the revolution takes place on the internet you aren't going to get 44 million participants. Not even four million. I think if shyt got real you could depend on 1,000,000. Of that, only about 10% would need to be neutralized before everyone be like :whoa: let's settle this some other way. The United States' loss of prestige would be devastating though. Game changing even. That's why there will never be a full on race war. If there is that means America plans to go full Germany 1939.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Unless the revolution takes place on the internet you aren't going to get 44 million participants. Not even four million. I think if shyt got real you could depend on 1,000,000. Of that, only about 10% would need to be neutralized before everyone be like :whoa: let's settle this some other way. The United States' loss of prestige would be devastating though. Game changing even. That's why there will never be a full on race war. If there is that means America plans to go full Germany 1939.

Even 1 million would be hard to contain

Then you figure the Russians, Chinese, Koreans, Muslims and Mexicans would turn up. It'd be a nightmare.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
TheNigerian is the same dude who said blacks should follow in the steps of North Korea after they hacked Sony, the same North Korea who a few days later got there whole Internet infrastructure taken down in the snap of a finger. That is full military state, Korean War fighting , nuclear bomb having North Korea.
North Korea is back online. Fvck worshiping the oppressors.

That slavery blood must still be running in your veins.

Coward.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It wouldn't be a war. If at any time the dominant society felt that they had NOTHING TO LOSE, they are armed to the tee and it would be a SLAUGHTER....not a war. Right now, the dominant society has too much to lose to immediately end their "black problem" but trust if the time came where they did not, it's a wrap. We're UNORGANIZED and UNARMED and they're the complete opposite.
:childplease: them white Americans wouldn't do zilch if shyt hits the fan. No matter how much guns they have. Black Americans are more about that life than Anglo Americans. I do not see a race war or slaughter ever happening in our lifetime.